The Unknown (creepypasta)

Hi...I will rarely talk because to me this book is awesome.bye.hehe

It was the middle of the night...and I have no Idea were I am.I have my phone I go to the maps and all of a sudden my phone turns pitch black...I thought and remembered my phone was 99%.I dropped my phone as it drops I faint.I was dreaming I think.in my dream I was in a room no light I was scared and when I wake up I am in a room
*flash back*
I was walking in a forest and no not slender forest...then I faint
*Wakes up*
After my flash back I try to find my phone witch was almost impossible in this dark room.then I stop.you probably wonder why I stopped well because the door opened I saw two teenage girls looked like they were in high school.they hold weapons one holds a sword and the other a chainsaw the girls said, "you will be okay...after we kill you... hehehehehe"just then before my mom died she told me I had a power.she said if i hurt you will heal if you want to fight back I have to say in my head come to me my sword.three times.if I want to be protected I say shield! Out loud then mom says you will never die. After that she said she has guards named hope and faith and mom described the girls. Mom says if I see them I have to summan my sword that will show them you are my child then they will protect you then she died.as I wake from my memory they look in my eyes and they want to kill me I just know it.out loud I say come to me my sword three times.two sword appear in my hands.they stop in supprized ment.they say how shall I protect you my queen.

Hiiiii. :3 I'll write another one but this is part one sorry I want to write more let me know if you liked it peace out! :3