Prologue

First of all, hi !

I am Ma'Sir. I am a French woman with a dream.

I have decided that it was time for me to turn this dream into reality.

I am sorry if my level of English is not perfect but throughout this 'book' I will update my daily progress. I want to take you with me to motivate me but also to motivate me.

I will work hard to achieve great things because this is what I want and I need to start, even if I am not ready.

I want to share my actions, my thoughts, my doubts but most importantly my growth.

I the end it doesn't really matter who sees this I just want to inspire other and inspire me because I really need it.

This will be scary and challenging but I must believe in me, have discipline and work hard and passionately.

Also, I really want to document everything so that when I am famous and my art is recognized by many, I will be able to look back at all of this in details and be proud of every little step of my journey. Even if this don't work, I think I can already be satisfied with the fact that i once believed in myself and in my dream. There is always a lesson that comes out of a situation, no matter the outcome, good or bad.

I won't linger any longer and get started.

If that sounds interesting to you, Welcome in this adventure !