one direction's big date

One day in france Louis was walking down the side walk.He pulled out his iphone 5.he called hs girlfriend Haley.He asked her if she wants to go/ out on a double date with Zayn and Savannah at the zoo.

When Louis and Zayn went to pick up Savannah and Haley.After they went to pick up Savannah and Haley they went to the zoo.As soon as we they walked in Zayn kissed Savannah on the cheek and Louis hugged Haley.When they were at the zoo they went to see the lion's cage.Zayn put his arm around Savannah.Louis kissed haley on the cheek. After they left the lion's cage they went to see the monkey's.When Savannah put her hand in the fance to touch the monkey it took her ring Zyan gave her.Louis and zayn climb up the fance to get the ring. Zayn reached for the monkey's hand to grab the ring.As soon as they grabed the ring they jumped the fance.Zayn put the on Savannah's finger.Louis took Haley to the woods and asked her to marrie him. Haley said "Yes yes" Louis was so happy he is marring haley.Zayn asked Savannah if she would marrie him after he put the ring on her.Savannah said"Yess yess" Savannah hugged Zayn really long.

When Louis asked Haley to marrie him Haley wanted to get married in a month.But she remmbered she don't have the money. But Zayn and Savannah were rich.So they had the wedding together.

On the day of the wedding Savannah and Haley had a big pofy dress on.When the girls walked down the lane Zayn and Louis's mouth droped open.There wife's were soooooo pretty they were in shock.As soon as they looked at Haley and Savannah, Zayn and Louis knew they were marring the right girls. When Savannah and Zayn kisses they felt a spark.When Haley and Louis kissed they felt a spark too.

5years later Zayn and Savannah bought a house in france. They raised two kids a boy named naill and a girl name kesha.They had a three pets one cat,one dog,and one horse in the backyard.Haley and Louis lived in france too.They had three kids,two boys named Louis and liam,and one girl name brooklynn.They had a fish and a dog name lucky.There whole life felt like a dream.

But at the end Zayn ,Savannah,Haley, and Louis's life turned out perfect after all.So that's the end of my story hope you liked it:-)

THE

END :-)