One Direction and One Angel.

A/N: Hello! Its meeeee again c: MY new fanfic! This is a story of a girl named Darcy, and she is an angel. Well read on!

Darcys POV**

My name is Darcy, and im an angel. My hair is gold with white tips, I have the perfect figure, My eyes are crystal blue, and I have black, thick, and full eyelashes. And I WILL NOT forget my freckles. One day I was flying around, because it was a beautiful day today, when I started falling. All I remember is hitting my head on a rock, and everything went black...

Harrys POV

"Lads! Im going to go get dinner!" I yelled. "FOOOOOODDDDDDDD" Niall yelled back. I walked out of the house, only to find a girl laying on the ground. This girl wasnt ordanary, I could tell by how beautiful she was. Her hair shimmered in the sunlight as I walked to her. There is something wrong with this picture. She has wings. I picked her up and brought her inside, all the guys giving me questioning looks as I was, and I layed her down on the guest bed, trying not to touch her 'wings' and sighed.

Darcys POV

I woke up to 5 strange males in the room. "Hello" I spoke to them, kind of confused why I was here. They stare at me in wonder as I sit up and straighten my wings. "May I ask you why I am here?" I said. "Well, you should explain that to us.." Said one with beautiful green eyes. "I was just flying around this morning when I started falling, I then hit my head on a hard surface, and blacked out." I finished with an unsure smile. They stared at me in wonder "Where are your wings?" I asked them, confused. "We dont have wings... How old are you?" said one. "Im 13 years in age.." I replied, still unsure. "Oh" One replied, snapping out of his trance. One by one they all snapped out of it, and one with an Irish accent said "What are you?" and "Whats your name?" "Im an angel..... My name is Darcy. Oh Im so sorry! Your human huh? Better put these things away." After I said that I said

"you are not needed now. Regular form"

My wings shrunk onto my skin into a small tatoo, each wing turning about as big as my palm. Again, They looked at me in amazment. "Are you hungry?" Asked the Irish one. "OH yes!" I said, happily. "Ok then, lets goo" he said. He led me into the kitchen and I grabbed an apple that was picked wayyyy too early. Lucky for me, I knew a little trick. I smiled as I slid my hand over the apple and rubbed it on a cloth. Now in my hand was a perfectly ripe apple. The strange boys had their mouths on the ground as I took a bite out of the apple. "What?" I asked. Didnt they know magic? The idiots. I finished off the apple and threw the core in the trash bin.

"Where is your home?" Asked the one that had soft brown eyes and black hair. "Home? I lived in a moving air castle. All angels live in it. I cant go back though. They have already left." I replied. "Well boys, we have a new member in the family. Darcy, this is Niall, That is Zayn, That is Harry, This guy is Liam, and im Louis. Welcome to the One Direction family." 'Louis' said. "Thank you for this Louis. I appriciate it. Can you show me my sleeping quarters please?" I asked, kindly. He nodded and led me to a room up the stairs and at the end of a corridor.

I opened the door, and the room was beautiful. Light blue walls with white carpet and a dark wood frame full sized bed. The bedspread was blue and white and there was white pillows. At the corner of the room, there was a door, that I guess led to a bathing room. There was a small balcony with a set of chairs and a small table.

Louis must have left me, because the door was closed. I just then relized, there was a T.V. on the wall. I went into the bathroom and took off my long, white, flowing dress. I cut the bottom so it was about mid-leg and cut off the straps. I put the dress back on and grabbed the scraps. I brushed through my notted hair with a random brush and put my hair up in a fishtail braid, then tied the end with a small scrap.

I left the room and went down stairs. All the boys looking at me. Niall and Harry had a glint of something in their eyes. I couldent identify the feeling because they quickly covered it up with a smile and said in sync "You look beautiful Darcy" then Liam said, "I called up the girls. They want to take you shopping. They will be here in a minute." Yay! I love shopping! I cant wait till I get to meet the girls! There was a knock on the door. Liam answered it. Three beautiful girls stood in the door, gaping at me. "Girl your beautiful!" Said one. "Oh my name is Danielle, her name is Elenore, and her name is Perrie. Please call me Dani, Her El or Ellie and you can just call Perrie Perrie." She finished with a smile. 

"I guess its my turn, Im Darcy, just call me Darc or Dee Dee and Im an angel." I said. "Wait, Wait. Angels dont exist and where are your wings?" Perrie said with a smirk. I touched my wings tatoo and said "Come out now" My wings sprouted from my back, about arms length. This is the normal to me. "Woah" They all said. "You can touch them" I said, with a smile. They all took turns touching my wings. When they finished, I said "Go away. You are not needed now." And they shrunk back.

"Well Angel lets go shopping!" Dani said, snapping out of it. Well, this will be fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~+*+*+*+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I Hope you liked the first chappie! I will update every Sat or Sun depending :) Please Vote and Comment my Little Angels! :3 Love yah! ~KaitlynnHoran