10

Callused fingers slowly entered into her. Jennie let out a hard sigh. All her nerves were focused on her lower body. She could feel his thick knuckles scratching the walls of her vagina.

Her butt moved by itself. Jennie buried her face in Taehyung's neck and began to sniff.

"Tae...Taehyung, Taehyung......."

"......."

She could see Taehyung's neck going up and down. His fingers moved slowly in and out of her. Every time he did, the love liquid that had been accumulating inside of her ran down his fingers. Jennie clenched her fingers without knowing what she wanted.

Taehyung's movements got faster and faster. Her cum squelched and wet her thighs. Every time she heard a squelch, she felt like dying of embarrassment. In the meantime, her hips continued to move.

At that moment, she felt something heavy on her butt. His hot penis erected up and tapped her back.

"......!"

The mere presence of it tickled her lower legs. Now she knew how to relieve the anxious sensation. Jennie's lips twitched."Taehyung...."

"Yes, Jennie...."

The deep voice ripped through her stomach. Jennie begged him with tears.

"Now...Please put it in...."

"......."

The man who was freely rubbing her body to his liking was obviously lustful. Taehyung was disciplined, but apparently not an eunuch. Jennie knew it well. Everything, even that the weight of his feelings were very different from that of her own. Rather, that's why Taehyung wouldn't let his erection go away like this. Jennie was both sad and happy about that fact.

"Put what it?"

Bad man. Jennie begged as she rubbed her face against his chest.

"Please...."

"Don't I already have my finger inside you?"

"Hhnng!"

A second finger pushed in. The feeling of her insides being stretched was pleasant. Her fingers curled up and scratched the back of Taehyung's hand. Then as if he were responding, he pushed his fingers all the way in and circled around inside. A sobbing moan escaped from her bright red lips as he moved.But Jennie knew that she could feel even better. It was unbearably coveting. Eventually, she couldn't stand it and she reached out to his penis with her hand.

"Ugh...!"

His large body trembled at the mere touch of her delicate finger on his genitals. Jennie gulped as she grabbed the huge object that wouldn't even fit in her hand.

Taehyung's penis was scorching hot and it was so hard that it was hard to believe it was human flesh. A rapid pulse was transmitted through the bulging veins. Jennie felt her own heart beat match it's beating in synch.

This big and thick thing entered my bottom? It's wasn't the first time she had seen it, but she couldn't believe it. She was terrified, but her expectations also tightened her stomach. She could feel her already lewd hole wanting to put it in right away. Taehyung lifted her hips and shoved his penis into the hole where Taehyung's fingers were still embedded.

"Hurry... Ah!"

Taehyung quickly pulled his fingers out of Jennie and grabbed her waist. And he put his thing deep into her in one move. His particularly thick glans lengthened her vagina to the limit and then pierced into her deepest area. Jennie's mouth widened in shock."Ahhhng!"

"Ha...."

Jennie's body collapsed at the urgent insertion. She was lying on the blanket, barely breathing. Taehyung sighed heavily and looked down at Jennie. Her blonde hair, which had been wet with water and had a dark tint, was in a mess. Her slightly skinny body trembled as if she was struggling. The sight of her white fingers clenching the blanket tightly raised his fever and blurred his eyesight.

He pulled himself out of her. His wife's love juice was glistening on his dark red genitals. Because of that, the bulging blood vessels and it's unruly movements seemed even more brutal. He stared at the hole he had opened with his fingers and penis. As if feeling his gaze, the vagina clenched and spit out cum. Hearing it, he heated up.

Taehyung couldn't stand it and shoved himself into her. A suppressed nasal sound leaked from the her mouth under the pressure of her vagina. The sound was sweet. Taehyung thrusted his waist so hard that his balls slapped her.

"Ah, uh, hnnng..., ha! Ah! Haang, uhnng...! Taehyung, Ta... hhnng, ah!" "Ha, uh...."

He exhaled as he saw his wife begging out to him. He clenched his teeth and stopped moving. He hurriedly grabbed her arms which lifted her upper body. With that movement, his genitals deeply pierced her to the end of the root again. The sound of a hurried breath escaped Jennie's mouth.

Taehyung didn't give Jennie time to adjust or come to her senses. He was in too much of a hurry for that. He turned Jennie to her side so that she was looking at him and hugged her.

A huge object stirred around her stomach freely. Her eyes were dizzy, and she was out of her mind. As she was about to lean back because of his penis coming in deep again, Taehyung hugged her back.

"Ha..., Jennie."

"Tae...Taehyung...."

Was it just an illusion that the dark eyes looking at her were burning? Jennie was unable to meet his lustful gaze up close and averted her gaze.

His tightly muscled skin was wet with sweat instead of rain water. Jennie was no longer cold. In particular, her lower body which was tightly engaged with his was very hot. Jennie spread her vulgarly legs apart as she climbed on top of him and looked at her pussy as she was embracing him. A clitoris swollen with excitement was visible between the tangled gold and black pubic hair. The moment she blushed at her lustful appearance, Taehyung rubbed her clitoris with his fingertips. Jennie's body jumped in shock at the sharp pleasure she felt on her sensitive area. At the same time, his penis slipped out of her and slammed back up.

"Does it hurt?"

"Ha, ah, I don't know, uh...! Ahhnng!"

"Last time, you liked it when I touch you here.... Ha... No, seeing you biting onto me even now...."

"Ha, ah, ahhhng! No, that's not true..., ha..., Taehyung! Hhhnng!"

A huge penis ripped through the soft vagina. Even though that alone made her go crazy, Taehyung kept scratching her clitoris with one of his hands.

When she closed her eyes, he bit her nipples painfully, and when she burst into tears from the strong stimulus, he licked the corners of her eyes with his tongue. Still, he never stopped thrusting his back. Jennie also moved her hips to accommodate Taehyung's movements as much as possible.

She felt like some kind of beast. Jennie shoved her nails into Taehyung's back and moaned.

At some point, Jennie was floating in the air. No, was she lying down since her back was touching something hard?
No, it wasn't that either. Jennie was caught in the air and floundering between the wall and Taehyung. Her swollen clitoris and labia went through his public hair and penis over and over again. Her body, which had already reached its climax several times, began to convulse again as another orgasm took over.

Taehyung hugged her tightly and slapped his back hard one last time. Jennie, floating mid-air, was pierced in his genitals and writhed out and bursted out with a moan.

Taehyung swallowed her lips as if greedy for even that. His tongue shoved into Jennie's throat and his semen drenched her until it reached the end of her womb.

He pulled up her slender body, which kept drooping down. He clenched her tiny ass tightly and thrust deeper his still ejaculating genitals.

Her limpid body soon drooped. In the midst of that, the part connected to him trembled in the afterglow of the climax. Taehyung let out a long sigh and pulled his body out of her.

Did she faint again? Taehyung looked down at her tear-stained face and hugged her.

It was clear outside the window. At some point, the rainwater on the clothes dried up. But the man and woman were soaked in sweat and each other's liquid. Taehyung sighed deeply as he watched his semen start dripping down between Jennie's thighs