INFORMATION:

A little bit abt me!:
My name is lee.
I'm 13 years old
And I'm bisexual and trans ftm

Hi this is the first time I'm making a lesbian smut story! I hope you're going to enjoy it.

This is just some information about ppl:

velvet Alvarez

velvet Alvarez:

velvet Alvarez:

Velvet Alvarez was born on January 12th, 2009, in a small village in Cuba. Her father, a passionate musician, left before she was born, leaving her mother, Maria, to raise her alone. Maria, struggling with mental health issues, took her anger and frustrations out on Velvet. She would often belittle Velvet, call her names, and sometimes physically punish her for minor mistakes.

Velvet's childhood was filled with fear and confusion. She didn't understand why her mother treated her the way she did, and she felt helpless to change her situation. Velvet found solace in books, spending hours reading to escape from the harsh reality of her home life.

When Velvet turned 11, Maria made the difficult decision to move to England in search of better opportunities. It was a daunting change for both of them, but they knew it was the best chance they had to create a brighter future. In England, Velvet continued to read voraciously, finding comfort in the stories she loved.

Now, at 15, Velvet is determined to break free from the cycle of abuse. She knows that she deserves better than the life her mother has given her, and she is determined to make her own way in the world. Velvet is grateful for the love and support of her mother and is determined to make her proud.

violet Alvarez:

violet Alvarez was a little newborn kitten when velvet found her at just 11 years old and has been hiding violet from her abusive mother ever since she found violet