Chapter 31 Bear Bratsky

Me and Aaron have noticed that the Weber chick likes Chase and that he might like her too and I want to try to prank her but Aaron is a bit hesitant because Dr. Fitzwallace might kick us off the football team even though I have made it clear to him that we won't, I mean we've done all kinds of things at the school and we never got in real trouble besides the time we put cherry bombs in the Weber kid's piano.

"Hey Aaron," said Bear. "I heard something about the Weber chick asking out Chase." 

"Really?" asked Aaron.

"Yeah," said Bear, "you wanna go spy on them?"

"Do I ever!" Said Aaron. So they found Chase and they hid behind a wall.

"Hey chase." Said Shoshanna

"Hey." Said Chase.

"So, um, do you wanna get frozen yogurt at heaven on ice?" Said Shoshanna.

"Yes, I would love to." Said Chase.

"Wait, what did he say?" whispered Aaron 

"Shhh, be quiet or they will hear us." whispered Bear.

"Did you hear that?" asked Chase

"Hear what?" asked Shoshanna

"It must have just been the wind." Said Chase, leaving with Shoshanna.

"What was that!?" yelled Bear "They could have found us out!?"

"You wanna go?" Asked Aaron, pushing Bear back against the wall.

"Yeah, come on, let's go!" said Bear. They wrestled, landing a few punches, until Bear pushed Aaron over.

"Wait," said Aaron suddenly, "we have to follow them!"

Aaron and Bear ran over to a bush near Chase and Shoshanna. They crept from bush to bush, trying to follow them. It looked like they were going to go to Heaven on Ice, but turned, instead, to go home. 

"Wait, what?" exclaimed Aaron. "Why aren't they going to Heaven on Ice?"

"They probably said when they were going but you started a fight with me and we couldn't hear them." Said Bear "let's just find out at school tomorrow."

"Ok." Said Aaron "But should we keep following them?"

"No, let's just leave those love birds alone." Said Bear. So Aaron and Bear went home.

The next day, when they got to school, they found Joey. Bear asked "Hey Joey, did you hear any rumors about when Chase and Shoshanna are going on a date?"

"Yeah I did, I think they are going tomorrow after school." Said Joey "But why do you guys want to know when they're going?"

"No reason, we were just curious." Said Aaron.

Then, later during lunch, Bear and Aaron started brainstorming ideas.

"How about a smoke bomb?" Suggested Aaron.

"Not a bad idea but if anyone sees us, we will be in big trouble." Said Bear "We need to be somewhat hidden or at least out of sight from most people."

"That's true," said Aaron. "But no matter what we do, at least we won't be kicked off the football team. We won't even be on school property."

"But we can still get fined or get community service."

"And who's hesitant now?" Asked Aaron, jokingly.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Said Bear "Let's just get back to thinking."

"We could replace the frozen yogurt with something." Suggested Aaron.

"And how would we do that?" Asked Bear.

"I don't know, why don't you give a suggestion." Said Aaron

"Ok," said Bear, "I will." Then he thought for a second and he got an idea. "I know, we will get a bunch of frozen yogurt. We use my dad's ladder and go on the roof and when they come outside with their frozen yogurt we pour it onto the Weber Chick's head." Said Bear

"That's perfect!" Exclaimed Aaron. 

Then Tomorrow at 3:10 they leave early so Bear can get his dad's ladder, so they can get the frozen yogurt, and so they can get on the roof just before Chase and Shoshanna get there. When they do get there they go inside to get some frozen yogurt.

"This is gonna be great." Said Aaron

"Yeah it's gonna be hilarious." Said Bear.

So Shoshanna and Chase came out with their frozen yogurt and they sat down at a table. Aaron is about to pour the frozen yogurt on them but Bear stopped him and said "Wait, I kinda want to see how this date goes. We will dump it on them at the perfect time." So they wait and shoshanna and Chase are chatting for a bit and then Shoshanna's cheeks turn bright red Chase blushes a bit too, then Shoshanna scoots her chair a bit closer to Chase.

"Can we pour the frozen yogurt on them now?" Asked Aaron

"Soon, we have to wait for the right time." Said Bear.

Then Shoshanna leans towards him and she kisses him and he kisses back, Aaron and Bear look at each other with confused and disgusted faces

"Wait, pour it on them now,"whispered Bear. So they poured it on Shoshanna and a bit of it got on Chase but they just laughed remembering when Shoshanna did that to Chase so they walked home not even realizing that Aaron and Bear poured it on them, then Aaron and Bear went home with the most confused looks on their faces.

THE END