Chapter 1: Project Epsius

(Hello, This is a book I have been working on all my life so I hope you like it)

No one's POV

In the planet Gemmis (2008)

"Diio, you need to send the Epsius to the Earth! It's the only way to put them safe!" A black hair woman with a White dress said anxiously "But my Queen-" "Just do it!please" she interrupted the little triangle man "O-ok ma'am" "Put each Epsius gem in a time capsule and send it, also put the recording so if anyone opens it they'll know what to do, put the time in 2015 and avoid losing them, ok?" "Y-yes ma'am".Diio ran to the time capsule área putting each Epsius gem and he pressed each button of the Epsius gem he saw. (The Epsius gems are some weird gloves that doesn't have the fingers part with a diferent gem on top)

Only two more capsule was left, suddenly a big explosion opened the doors .A red light was flashing up and Diio ran and looked if the capsules were fine, he saw he didn't programed the date of the last two capsules. He started to hear some footsteps so he ran and jumped in the capsule that was not programed and he left. "Where are the gems Queen?!" The big guy yelled. "Umm Master, it looks like someone send them into a capsule to the planet called Earth..." a young blue skin color boy said while walking by his side "You!! You said it was here!!" He started to growl anglily to the Queen.

"Master-"

"What?!" He interrupted the young boy. "There is still one capsule here..." "What?!" The Queen looks at the capsule left 'Diio, why didn't you send the last capsule?!'.

"Looks like there is still a chance to destroy the Universe!" He started to laugh like a maniac. "Master, there is one problem" "What is it?" He grabbed the glove with the gem on the top and gave it to him "It wont fit in our hands and if it doesn't fit, it wont work.." "What if we rip the gem off?" "You can't, the gem is practically undestructable..." He started to think. "I have a great idea!..".

Seven years later... (2015)

Galactie's POV

It was late, the sky was pinkish with orange, I didn't really have much to do so I went outside. My brother Erik was with his friends, my mom is at her work and my dad... he's just watching the TV. I texted my friend a few minutes ago to tell her if I could go to her home and she answered yes.

I was close to get to my friend's house until a red bright light shined in the sky. I looked at the light and I saw some sort of simbol, it looks like... a fire simbol. "Hey, are you seeing this?" I said to a man, pointing at the simbol. "See what?" He said "That red light in the sky?!" I yelled. "I think you need to go to the doctor" he had a worried expresion on his face and he walked away.

Why couldn't he see the light? My curiousity started to come more and more and I thinked ' My dad wouldn't notice if I leave for a while right?'so I ran to the direction of the light. I stopped until I saw something, I walked towards it and I saw a button on the side.

"The fuck is this thing?!" I wasn't really sure if I should press it or not but it was too late, I already pressed it. I picked some weird gloves with something red on the top "What are these-"

"Hello user, you just opened this capsule so you'll have to listen, you have obtained something really special, you recieved a Epsius gem, probably your thinking 'what is a Epsius gem?', well, this gem is like a weapon for us, it contains special powers when you use it, depending of the color of the gem, there are only 8 gems so your mision is to protect that gem, when you use it, you will only have the access to use it.It's not really undestructable, but it is hard to break, if the gem break, it will lose it's power. The gem will increase 30% of your strengh, 30% your speed, 10% your jumps, and no, it won't increase your intelegence". So these gloves have special powers?AWESOME!!! "So, just have to wear them?" I grabbed them and put them on and suddenly color simbols flashes in the sky.

"That's weird...red, blue, pink ,brown, green, blue sky, yellow, there are more gems near..." all of the lights including mine had diferent simbols, the pink one had a heart, the yellow one had a lightning, the green a plant. A white light apeared in the sky, I thought it was another gem but it looked like a arrow pointing to go there. The other simbols started to move to the arrow so I started running to it.

Finally I got there but I didn't see anyone, I think I ran to fast a-

"Galactie?!" A similar voice said my name. I turned around to see who it was-

"Erik?!"

------------

Hi I hope you liked the first part and, sorry if you don't understand well, I write bad I'm forgetting my english :<