Chapter Fifteen | Supplements.

The girl looked at herself in the mirror of her beige bathroom.

Almost in awe. 

Almost in loath.

The feeling of knowing you have this face, you have this body, and maybe you are just a soul in a borrowed vehicle only comes during specific times in life. 

You look at your hands and think, these are the hands I was supposed to have. 

You look at your lips, your nose, your hair, and you can only wonder.

This is what I was supposed to look like.

You look at anything about yourself. During these otherwordly instances, It all feels like a borrowed thing. 

Because in your mind, you feel your true self. The subtle part of you. The invisible that sits there.

Some call it the mind. Some call it the soul. Some call it nothing cause it is nothing.

This feeling is called mindfuck.

And only lasts for a few seconds, making you feel all weird.

Mindfuck comes in many experiences. 

Often in extreme emotions. Happiness, sadness, celebrations, depression. When a person is at a certain level of high, either in a good or a bad manner, this feeling mindfuck beats the crap out of you. 

It comes to you when you least expect it, and the reaction to it can vary.

And in extremely seldom cases, it comes during sex.

When you're bodily crashing down with continuous doses of ecstasy. 

And it's more intense when the other person does it with you, in sync, together.

If you identify yourself too much with your body, with your name, with your face, mindfuck during sex may not leave a good feeling. You feel like an object.

But if you let go of the control to do anything and embrace this feeling, almost see it poetically, can last more than a few seconds. Maybe even a few minutes.

If you feel this feeling without any experience, let's say, when you're looking at yourself in the mirror? You know you have changed inside out.

You are not the same person anymore.

Some change in you remains permanent. Almost like an imprint.

And if you find yourself enjoying mindfuck, well, you are indeed fucked.

Because it leaves you on edge. 

Think of it as like... you're trying to cum, but they don't let you. 

No matter how much you beg, they don't let you. It is a torturous exchange of ego back and forth. Who will crash first, who will fall first.

Ava changed.

She changed in a way she didn't anticipate.

And with the feeling of always being watched at all times, this mindfuck is creeping her out. 

She couldn't sleep sometimes with the thought of being tracked, being followed, being stalked.

Oh yeah, she knew something or someone was there.

Her mind may be rational, but her body is intuitive. And far from stupid.

It's almost like someone is always out there, waiting for her to make a move.

And she can never explain it to anyone around her. Cause if she did, she'd be sheltered away from society. Like disease. She'd be quarantined until further notice.