4장

"Jongsung!" I heard Sunni calling my name.

"Yeah pretty baby." I said, still closing my eyes.

"God, I've been calling your name for 30 minutes." She sighed.

"Well, I guess you have to wait then. I just polled off like seventy percent of my battery percentage." I said, continuing to close my eyes.

Sunni sighed and sat besides me on the right.

"Let me sleep for like 30 minutes and then we can start walking." I said but instantly blacked out again.
-
-
-
I woke up to the sound of a crackling fire near my left, and I opened my eyes.

"I made a small fire so you won't get cold." She said and looked at her phone, opposite from me.

"How long was I out for?" I asked and stretched my arms.

"4 hours. It became cold and dark so I struck a fire." She said.

4 hours-.

"Thanks." I mumbled and sat up.

I felt my jean pocket for my phone and polaroid camera. I pulled up my phone first and then my polaroid camera and scrolled through my photos to find a picture of my house.

I was about to print a picture of my house until it said it was running low on battery.

"Ah shit.." I mumbled and laid back down, "I guess we're stuck here for a bit."

"What'd you mean?" Sunni asked.

"My polaroid camera's running low on battery, so I guess we're stuck here." I said and closed my eyes again.

I stud up and stretched my arms.

"What about our job?" She asked.

"Lemme see what universe this is really quick." I said and looked at my phone to search up different dimensions.

I looked up what kind of dimensions is there in all 3 dimensions and waited for my phone to load.

"Hm, it seems like we're in the rain zone. We need to go back to the earth zone." I said.

"Um, but how do you get into the earth zone again then?" Sunni asked.

I thought for awhile.

"I don't exactly remember how but I think I had to walk a lot to get in the earth zone again."

"Great.." Sunni mumbled and fell back.

_________