part 1

-Bad spelling
-karlnap
-some dreamnapfound
-protective Karl
-bottom sapnap

Enjoy<33

Sapnap was streaming with George and Dream, playing the usual on their Minecraft SMP.  George was being oddly quiet, so was Dream. Dream had muted himself so sapnap had just assumed he was doing something. George on the other hand was barely speaking. He kept asking Dream "now?" And no matter how many times Nick had asked "now what?"  They didn't answer him and avoided the question. Sapnap decided to end the live and just chilled on discord. Dream ended his live too but George kept streaming for a while.

Sapnap checked his phone, texting Karl.

Karlos

Panda: hey Karl!!!

Karlos: hey sappy! How are you????

Panda: not to bad. You??

Karlos: im doing good as well!!

Dream started spamming sapnap so he ended his conversation with Karl and focused back on the brown and dirty blonde haired males

Sap: "soooooo are you guys gonna tell me what you were talking about on streammmm"

Dre: "......"

George: "well.. me and dream wanted to ask if you'd go out with us?"

Karl had joined just as George spoke those last words. "No he wont"

"Why not?! Karl you can't make decisions for him!"

"Sapnap is mine. Hear me? Now you and dream can piss off."

George left and so did dream a few moments after. Sap scolded Karl then there was an awkward silence before Karl broke it

"But I mean it sappy. Your mine."

Nick flushed bright red at these words and covered his face.  Wondering if Karl was just teasing now. "Haha. Very funny karlos" sap said sarcastically. "I'm not kidding. Your mine. And only mine. So don't try replace me. Got it?" Sapnap flushed a brighter red "got it" Karl smiled over the screen "good boy. I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow" he hung up.

Nick closed his laptop and leaned back in his chair, mumbling under his breath "holy fuck.."

______________________________________
Sorry it's short and cringe. But I hope you enjoyed. This will have late updates in less I have motivation. Feel free to leave ideas in the comments. Bye my loves<3