VidCon

Me and my friend Pikachu wrote this story together.( just a nickname) I totally love Pewds and Cry.

....................................................................................................................

   When Wren and Jewels first started their YouTube careers, they never could've anticipated becoming this famous. Their once small youtube channel just hit 6,000,000 subs. They were being invited to VidCon this year. They stood together wearing the Pokemon outfits. Wren was in her Raichu hoodie and Jewels was in her Pikachu onesie. They were waiting for their friends, Felix and Marzia. They had made a few collab videos in the past and stayed friends since, but because the girls lived in Minnesota, they rarely got to visit. "Hey guys!!" Marzia's squeals excitedly, pulling each of the girls in for a hug. "It's so good to see you guys again!""I know, and it's our first time at VidCon. What are we supposed to do here exactly?" Wren says."Just stand here, look fabulous (which is so easy for me), and take pictures with fans." Felix chimes in. "But watch out for flying tampons." he whispers. The group laughs even though this would be extremely horrifying. Three other guys walk up to them. One has a beard and is wearing a bear hat, one is wearing a mask and a grey hoodie, and the other has curly hair and a green shirt. The girls recognize them as Ken, Cry, and Toby. They had heard of them, but never got to meet them in person. "Hey guys!! It's so great to finally meet you!" Wren says."You too. Felix and Marzia talk about you guys all the time." Ken replies. "Like, all the time. ALL THE TIME. It gets annoying." Cry adds."Is there food here?" Jewels chimes in. "We're at VidCon talking to some of the most awesome YouTubers and your biggest concern is food?" Wren groans. "Yup," Jewels replies, popping the "p" sound. "So," Wren says awkwardly, trying to keep the conversation going while Jewels absent mindedly chants "Pizza" in the background."So," Cry repeats."Sooooo," Wren says again, dragging out the "o" sound."So?""Maybe 'so' will be our always." Wren says, smiling at her joke. "So." He says, nodding in agreement."Soooooooo," Jewels cut in. "Food?""Fine," While Jewels had become extremely annoying, Wren couldn't help but feel hungry herself. "You guys coming too?"

..........................................................................................................................................................................

       Sorry it's not the best the next chapter will be better. Stay toasty my friends!