Man-Abhiman

Breaking news

1)Shubman gill's marriage got cancel......according to sources shubman gill went through a break up with his would be suddenly......he decided to settle his personal life at this early age...now this happened......though he didn't say anything .....but one of his closed ones said this to our reporters.....

2)shubman gill is spotted with sara tendulkar on bandra.....is the news of his break up fake??? Or shubman gill was going to marry someone else...???

Ishan threw his phone away seeing the news......how dare the media?? How dare Mr.Gill?? How dare sara tendulkar??

At first he didn't call him or message him from last 15 days....bcci and Jay Shah fu**ed themselves and throw out him and shreya from the contact out of nowhere......none called them till now.....and lastly that interview of rohit vaiya and him........so he called the event manager in frustration and canceled the wedding registration.....out of nowhere...

Then after just 2 hours he is here......with a phone and TV full of shubman gill marraige news......this must be that event manager.......oh fuck....but who gave his shubman the permission to roam with her......

One day passed

Again no call from shubman......

Ishan feel like crying

But he won't call and apologize.......he is not the one in fault....Is he????

Shubman should call him....no No he should come here in Mumbai with sushi from  favourite restaurant....

But instead he is here roaming here and there with that sara.......shit....

He is staying here in baroda with his harry vaiya,buddy and his vabis....

Is that why his Rohit vaiya is mad at him....???? He said those things at press conference.......

But how shubman can???? They are literally going to marry in one month.....and here he made ishan mad by saying those things and now being with that sararara........that's why he become irritated and cancel the registration but shubman should've call him and make him understand.......

Did shubman feel out of love???? Does he really don't want to marry him now????

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Heya I am back.........ok this chapter is not that good.....I am blank......actually I am not even 0.00000001% good in writing fluff.....but my didi requested so I am trying 😁

Ishmanforever21108

Didi this is for uuuuu......maf kar dena achchi nahi hay.....

This story will be of 6 to 7 chapters only.......cause I don't have much time😭

Agle din se chapters bare hoge....

Anddddddd the credit of this idea goes to...........

azzzzaz2346781

My kaka....love u and yeah tera wala ayega jald hi