CHAPTER 1

The pulsating lights of the club danced across the faces of the crowd, casting shadows that flickered and swayed to the beat of the music. In the midst of it all, Yeonjun moved with an effortless grace, his body fluid and unrestrained as he lost himself in the rhythm of the night.

But as the hours wore on and the night grew late, a sense of unease began to gnaw at the back of Yeonjun's mind, a nagging voice reminding him of the consequences of his actions.

Just as Yeonjun was about to lose himself completely to the intoxicating allure of the music, a familiar voice cut through the haze, slicing through the chaos of the club like a knife.

"Yeonjun!"

Yeonjun froze, his heart sinking in his chest as he turned to see his parents standing in the doorway, their expressions a mixture of shock and disappointment.

"Mom? Dad?" Yeonjun exclaimed, his voice tinged with disbelief as he took in the sight of his parents standing before him, their disapproving gazes piercing through the dimly lit club.

His mother's eyes narrowed at the sight of her son, her lips pressed into a thin line as she struggled to contain her frustration.

"What are you doing here, Yeonjun?" she demanded, her voice laced with disappointment.

Yeonjun shifted uncomfortably under his parents' scrutiny, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment as he struggled to find the words to explain himself. "I-I was just...I needed to get out," he stammered, his voice tinged with guilt.

But his father was having none of it, his expression stern as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"This is no place for you, Yeonjun," he admonished, his voice firm but tinged with concern. "You need to start taking responsibility for your actions."

Yeonjun's shoulders slumped at his father's words, a wave of shame washing over him as he realized the gravity of the situation. "I know, Dad," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper. "I'll do better, I promise."

But his parents were unmoved, their expressions remaining steadfast as they exchanged a knowing glance. "We've decided that it's time for a change," his mother announced, her voice firm but filled with determination.

"You're going to live away from home for a while-to learn what real life is like."

Yeonjun's heart sank at his mother's words, a sense of dread settling in the pit of his stomach at the prospect of being separated from everything he knew. But deep down, he knew that his parents were right-that he needed to make a change if he ever hoped to find happiness and fulfillment in his life.

And as he watched his parents disappear into the night, leaving him alone in the dimly lit club, Yeonjun knew that this was only the beginning of a journey that would test him in ways he never imagined.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The landowner looked at the formality papers and then at the long haired guy. After a few seconds he finally uttered, " You can come with the luggages tomorrow."

Beomgyu nodded and bowed. " Thank you.. uh I- actually, I'm really struggling with money, so.... Is there any way , you can reduce the rent charges?"

The landlord strictly denied to lower the charges but insisted that he can share the apartment with someone to hare the rent.. Beomgyu smiled and agreed. He didn't mind sharing the rooms.