⚠️AUTHOR'S NOTE⚠️

Hey guys, I wanted to say I'm sorry that I haven't been posting as frequently. I know it's been a while and there's a lot going on in the story which causes suspense, I know.

I just haven't had the motivation or really any time to look for inspiration to write a new part, I only have a little written on chapter 15..

I promise I'm going to start working on it as soon as I find time and inspiration. I do have somewhat of an idea for where I want the story to go in the future, but this happens to be one of those inconvenient middle chapters that causes me to blank.

Things have been a little booked, and not that being busy isn't okay or anything, I'm just trying to make room for the most important things in my life like God, church, school, time with family and friends, etc.

I thank you all for your patience, but..

Update: I am currently saying that sadly, this book is discontinued until further notice because I just don't feel the desire to write on it right now and I feel that the Lord is telling me to let go of the old things.. to make room for the new thing He is doing.
I'm sorry, I know that you all have been waiting and that this is pushing it out farther. However, I will update and let everyone know if the status changes.

I do suggest if you can't read this, READ YOUR BIBLE!! 😁😁
Jesus loves you all, so spend time with Him instead of Wattpad.

~Update~   GUYS! Oh my goodness, okay so I've been praying a lot and asked God about whether or not I should continue writing on this.... And I was finally able to get back into my account so guess what?!?! We're back babyyyy!!!

Alright so while editing this I changed the description, Bella's last name, and I gave middle names to a bunch of people and yeah I changed a lot.
With that, I will be going over the entirety of the story so far and editing it every now and then-- There's a bunch of things that I think could be fixed, so if you wanna know all of what I'm changing, comment down below with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Also last week was my birthday like bro whaaatttt😓

ANYWAYS, READ ON READERS!!!

-Love, Caylee🍁🧡