47| 𝘛𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰

5 days later.

“Bhabhi, please calm down

“Bhabhi, please calm down. Maybe bhai is just busy?” Sam reassured me with a concerned look.

I nodded in agreement, even though my mind was still reeling from the events of the past 5 days.

“Shall we watch a movie?” Krish suggested, and I nodded in response.

We made our way to the theater room, accompanied by Preeti and Ved, who were trying to console me.

The day Maan left, I cried alone in our bedroom. I don't even know why I cried, but I spent the whole night in tears.

The next day was a blur, but what really shook me was the news of Mrs. Rajput's arrest.

Yes, you heard it right. She was arrested because someone reopened my mother's murder case.

Murder. She murdered my mumma. She took away my mumma. I despise Nandini. I hate her so much.

And that someone turned out to be Maan himself, who is currently in Jaipur. I'm not sure why he went there, but I believe he went to gather evidence.

That same night, Raisha came over in tears.

She was adamant about not believing me. She kept insisting that her mother couldn't be a murderer, but she was wrong. Her mother killed mine.

My mother didn't deserve this, did she? She deserved to live her life.

I told Raisha everything, and eventually, she came to terms with the truth. After all, she's just a 19-year-old teenager. Why is our life so messed up?

But the silver lining was that my family stood by me, supporting and comforting me through it all.

Maan had been calling me regularly, but that night I fell asleep during our video call. The next morning, I woke up to see him wide awake, smiling at me.

Raisha informed me that baba wanted to meet me. However, I refused. I am not ready to confront him at the moment.

She also mentioned that Maan had visited the palace to see Baba before departing. When I inquired Maan about it, he revealed that he wanted to expose Nandini's malicious intentions to my father. Maan had requested my father to wait and had asked him for some information.

On the day Nandini was arrested, Raisha revealed that no one believed Nandini's pleas, and baba even slapped her.

But what's the point? Everything is over. My mother is gone.

He is at fault. I am aware that he has always been at fault.

It is all too overwhelming, and I cannot bear it. However, on the day when everyone in our household learned about my mother, they supported me. I wept in Maa's arms for hours.