Chapter 1 - The Begining

Hey, you must have found my diary. Well let me introduce myself. My name is Ellie. I currently live with my partner Vincent. Now there's something I've been keeping a secret about. I'm an Age Regressor.

Not many people know I age regress. I think it's mainly because of the fact that I'm to afraid to tell anyone. Over the years I've gained lots of trauma. See my childhood wasn't the best. My father was a complete lunatic.

When I was born, he hated that I was born a girl. He never wanted a daughter. He only wanted to have a son, despite having 2 already. My brother Kyle had really let him down and Alex was just about 5 or 6 I think? I guess he wanted another son to make up for Kyle's mistakes.

I never quite understood why he had such high expectations for me. It didn't make much sense. Everyday he would constantly neglect me and be extremely abusive towards my mother. She always did everything she could to protect me and Alex.

My dad never really hurt my brothers physically. He only was like that towards me and I never understood why. Over the years he became an alcoholic. When I was about 5 or 6, my dad had planned something drastic.

That night was a very dark and scary one that haunts me to this day. Everything seemed normal throughout the day. Dad was always on about his bullshit and mom did whatever she could to protect us. Later that evening when I was asleep, something horrible happened to my mother.

My father had brutally murdered her while me and Alex were sleeping. Kyle wasn't home so he couldn't do anything. My father then decided to light our house on fire, with me, my mother, and Alex inside. His original plan was to grab Alex and go, while me and my mothers lifeless body were still inside.

Clearly my father wasn't fast enough to get Alex so he fled without him. Now im just going off of what I've been told before I had woken up to the smell of smoke. What I do remember though was being woken up by the smell of smoke, and Alex carrying me through our house as the place begining to go up in flames.

We had just made it outside before our house was completely engulfed. It was heartbreaking to sit there and watch as we didn't know where our parents were. It was just me and Alex alone. Eventually we had found an abandoned house to stay in but I'll never forget that day.

That day lingers in the back of my head. I don't understand why I can't get it to go away. It will forever haunt me and I'll never forget that fearful look in my brothers eyes as we watched what we once called "home" burn to the ground. I still can't understand why Alex decided to save me either.

Sometimes I wish he would have just left me to die in that house. I hate that I have to live with that memory stuck in the back of my head now. I want it all to go away. I don't wanna remember it!! I need to get it out of my head before it's to late.