A powerful kitsune

Once upon a time, there was a clan known as Kitsune Clan. It was known for its people turning into foxes.

They were powerful beings in the Jujutsu world.

The people of the clan would of have tails from 1 to 9. No one was born with a 10 tails until a girl named Y/n came.

She had a total of 10 tails while her mother had 3 and her father 6.

She was a gifted child and was said to be blessed by God.

As she grew older, she figured out that she held powers greater than a 9 tailed kitsune.

She was powerful and dangerous being who can even kill the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer in history.

But one day, a women named Gianna, who had green eyes and had fair complexion which looked like pure milk.

She, one day, came to Yn and said that she is a player. The kitsune didn't understand what she meant.

Gianna then touched one of Yn tails and then said something in Greek.

Θεέ μου, δώσε σε αυτή την ψυχή αθανασία και βάλε αντιπάλους στη ζωή της για να καταλάβει ποια είναι και από πού είναι

Suddenly, her heart ached and her body transformed into a being of mystical essence. A fox.

"You need to understand who you are and what you can do, Evren," said Gianna, turning and leaving the kitsune.

She couldn't understand. Who is Evren? What did she just do and what weird language did she blurted out?

Her answers were answered as soon as her Clan was hunted one day when Yn was somewhere far away from the Clan.

When she returned, everyone was dead. Her parents, the elder, the children, even the Clan leader.

The men who killed her whole clan, decided to end her too.

When they put a blade in her heart. Instead of dying, her body became that of higher being.

After seeing Yn, the men thought that she was a goddess. They started to bow to her like she was actually a goddess as she started glimmering light from her own being

Just because of being called a goddess, she killed the men.

"I am not a goddess, just a human with powers," declared Yn, her voice full of authority and anger.

She then went on to leaving for 2000 years. She captured the whole archipelago but in the end she gave the whole island to someone else.

She then watched eras from eras. Seeing the different sorcerers in each era.

In the 21st century, a man named Gojo Satoru catches her attention.