SHADOWS OF OBSESSION

Lee Y/n, a 20 yrs young woman who found solace in her small bookstore, surrounded by shelves of old books and the faint smell of aged paper. She had her own bookstore cafe which she named as "Espresso & Editions" it had an vintage but cozy vibe. Her life was simple, her ambitions modest, and her heart full of hope for the future.

But little did she knew,
her unassuming life was about to take an unexpected turn.

One day, a tall, enigmatic man in a well-tailored suit. His name was Kim Taehyung, leader of the underworld's most powerful mafia group. Everyone feared just by hearing his name. But no-one knew how he looks like as he always had an mask on.

(In the external world, he typically did not wore a mask)

AUTHOR'S POV

• Taehyung was coming back from his one of the missions. He had his bestfriend, Jungkook in his car driving for him. They were having a chat about random stuffs when suddenly Jungkook saw the cafe and stopped the car.
Wheels made a screeching sound to which Taehyung got a Lil mad. He asked Jungkook why he stopped the car so sudden but Jungkook didn't said anything and pointed towards the cafe. Taehyung looked where is was pointing and left a heavy sigh. Both were feeling a lil tired so Jungkook ordered there men to go without them as they were gonna relax in the cafe for sometime. 5 black cars left the place as soon and they both got inside the cafe.

• As soon as they entered in, Taehyung had been captivated by Y/n's beauty from a afar as she was talking with a costumer. Her delicate features and radiant smile drew him in like a moth to a flame. He couldn't get her out of his mind, and his infatuation quickly turned into an obsession.

END OF AUTHOR'S POV

___

Y/n's POV :

I was in my working hours when I noticed an old lady with a small girl entering the cafe. And it reminded me of my grandma.
I approached them.

Y/n: Hello Grandma, hi sweety. May I know what you wish to have? *Smiling sweetly*

The little girl spoke

Little girl: Yes miss, I want a croissant.

Y/n: And grandma you? I Asked looking at the old lady.

Grandma: Anything which doesn't contains sugar, daughter. I have diabetes.

Y/n: Okay grandma, I'll be back with your order, just give me lil time.

I Said, and bowed towards them and left. I asked my co-worker to get them there order when I felt someone's gaze on me. I roamed by eyes around and saw two men in there 20s and one of them was starring at me intensely. I got little uncomfortable by his gaze. I decided to approach them.

END OF Y/N'S POV

___

Y/n: Hello sir, do you need my help in anything?

Taehyung : There's a fascinating energy about you, Miss. *Spoked out of the blue*

Y/n: I appreciate your compliment sir. "May I know your order?"

Taehyung : I'll have you . * He spoke looking at her.*

Y/n : H-Huh? *Taken aback*

Taehyung : Latte and a croissant.
*He spoke as he looked at his phone.*

Y/n: And what about you sir?
* Asked looking at another man*

Jungkook: One Banana milk please!
* He spoke showing his bunny smile*