𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄❛ 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜

❛ 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜. 𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❜

In the heart of Los Angeles, Ophelia and her father, Dr. Joseph Bishop, move into the infamous "Murder House," a dark and eerie Victorian mansion with a haunting past. Unaware of the house's grim history, Ophelia begins to explore her new surroundings, seeking solace in the majestic yet chilling architecture.

As she settles into her new life, Ophelia encounters two enigmatic and alluring boys, Tate and Elliot. Little does she know that these boys are not living, but trapped souls, bound to the house by a horrifying event. Ophelia finds herself entangled in a complex romantic web, torn between her growing affection for Tate's intensity and Elliot's tender vulnerability.

As their connection deepens, Ophelia becomes entwined in the ghostly history of the Murder House. Through spectral encounters and unnerving manifestations, she begins to uncover the chilling truth about the boys' past. Caught between the living and the dead, Ophelia must navigate the fragile balance between her feelings for the two boys and the dark forces that haunt the Murder House.

━━━━━━━━━━

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲.

thank you for deciding to pick up my book.

i am very excited to get this book underway, and i hope that you decide to stay along for the ride because it's going to be an exciting one.