CHAPTER 1(Meeting the Twins)

Deborah POV

I remember on a hot sunny day I woke up did my daily activities like saying my prayers, brushing my teeth, having my bath and picking out my outfit for the day before going out for breakfast and after having the time of my life binge-watching c-drama movies on Netflix and on my laptop, then around 2pm in the afternoon I got bored and decided to go downstairs and go carry my neighbors' baby which is so cute (cuter than some people e.g Jason).

While I was carrying her I just happened to turn around and OMG I just saw two tall guys and one cute little girl at the corner and DAMN the guys are DROP DEAD HOT!!! Let's put it in better words I was mesmerized by GOD'S beauty and then I decided to gather up the courage to go and at least say hi so if I happen to be asked out it would be good so yay for me. As I them and said

Deborah: HI

Twins: hey

Deborah: So how long have you guys been here?

Twins: Quite a while now lets say since we were 4

Deborah: Damn that's a long time

Twins :Yeah, so wanna be friends ?

Deborah: ok sure

They introduced themselves as Alex and Alvin, their lil sis' name was Angela

Alex- Older twin

Alvin- Second twin

Angela- Youngest sibling

3rd POV

Since that day Amarachi has been hanging out with Alex and Alvin and after a few years of friendship they became best of friends. But the person Amarachi was mostly close to was Alex. They had quite a lot in common. Some might even say they are dating but sorry to burst your bubble but they were not they were just friends sound fake right?! But it is not.

The person Amarachi tells secrets the most and her official gisting partner and house boy is Alvin although there is a secret that Amarachi has but only Alvin knows, curious to know aren't we?!

THE SECRET IS Amarachi has a big fat crush on Alex which is quite obvious but yeah only Alvin knows even if the others (unwanted people know) I don't blame them it was quite obvious since that time they have been close they all hangout as a group occasionally when they are parents allow them it is either that or gmail or discord or playing roblox the groups fav game is (brookhaven).