𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ᅳ 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

"You think she's gonna like it?", Tig glanced at Ima as he was waiting for her opinion on the decorated table that, Gemma, him, Dawn and Ima, had put a lot of work into

A huge cake, with a candle with the number one sitting on top of it, that was covered in purple buttercream with pastel green flowers and at least fifty cupcakes and two smaller cakes were placed on the large table, probably about thirty chairs around it.

This was his granddaughter's first birthday and Tig wanted to celebrate this. Knowing that Sage went through a lot of shit before Fawn was sent to prison, he wanted to help her out a little and plan a beautiful party for Violet even though the girl won't rememberᅳ but Sage, Happy, he and everyone else would remember that day. They deserved some peace and happiness after everything.

It had taken months for Tig to recover from his youngest daughter admitting that she had killed his grandson. His ex wife still called once or twice a week, talking his ear off about how horrible it was for Fawn inside. Well, his daughter had made her own bed. Knowing how awful that sounded, Tig still felt bad sometimes for not supporting Fawnᅳ but he simply couldn't and didn't want to.

It always hurt losing a childᅳ but he had to stay away from her and he had to keep Sage away from Fawn, too. And once Fawn would be back outside, he knew what would happen to his youngest. One thing he had told Jax and Happy was that he couldn't be a part of that, that he couldn't be there when they'd take her life, no matter how disappointed and angry he was.

Once again he realized that he got lost in his own thoughts, a tired sigh slipping past his lips that didn't go unnoticed by Ima.

The blonde knew how much her Old Man struggled, how hard this was for him. Often enough he lay awake, unable to fall asleep and seeking for comfort, only showing her that vulnerable sideᅳ and she was there to give him the comfort he needed.

"She's one, she likes everything", Ima replied with a small chuckle to distract him, shaking her head at Tig's worries. "You could give her a piece of paper or a bunch of baby wipes and she'd love it."

"Yeah, you're not wrong there", Tig snickered, pulling his Old Lady in for a kiss. Sometimes he couldn't even express how grateful he was that Ima stepped into his life.

No one had thought they'd last long but Ima really put a lot of work in that relationship. Her job as porn star wasn't part of her life anymoreᅳ her new life. Out of all men, Tig, the crazy one, had been the one showing the blonde how great it could feel to be in love. Not wanting another man inside her ever again, Ima had decided half a year ago that porn wasn't what she wanted to do anymore, not even lesbian porn. But she did miss working with Lyla though.

"I know that I'm right", Ima stated matter of factly, letting out a soft laugh as she patted the leather over his chest before pointing to the gate. "They're here! I'll get Dawn and Gemma."