coach

I have a school trip today, nothing much, just a trip to the gurdwara in Birmingham for RE, everyone is going though, so that means so is James. James is my crush and I'm litreally obsessed with him, every second of the day I just want to stare at him, and then I get lost in my mind thinking about scenarios that i made.

I have assembly before we go and James is sat behind Me but to the right a bit, my friend behind him amd 1 chair to the right, she says my name and I look back, she was just showing me that she still has my pen but I go to look away and see James staring right at me. Those eyes, those ocean blue eyes.

As we got on the coach I was praying I would be somewhat near James, but I wasn't, but to be fair it's good I wasn't as my best friend kept using his name instead of "mango". Me and her were just blabbering about mango and pineapple the whole way there. When we finally got there we had to put head scarfs around our head as a sign of respect against the gurdwara, James somehow got away with wearing a Manchester City neck Walmer around his head, sticking out at the front which infact made him look adorable. We got into the gurdwara and went to a hall to leave our stuff at, we then had to sit down in our tutors (James is in mine) and wait for about 2 minutes, but that whole 2 minutes I could see James staring at me out the corner of my eye, then he kept looking at his friend by the side of him and looking back at me. If I wasn't in public I would defo have started smiling and kicking my feet.

We went into a prayer room and I decided to be brave and stare right at him when he wasn't looking, until he did look.... we locked eyes for about 5 seconds and I litreally FOLDED. His eyes are so pretty.

When we got back on the coach to go back to school, James and his 2 best mates were sat infront of me and my best friend, grace. 2 of my friends behind. Grace started talking to them so she was turned around and then infront of me I heard my name. I put my ear to the gap in between the chairs and i heard one of james' friends say "you were really into that eye contact with her in there" and James simply replied with "I can't help it I'm obsessed, her eyes are gorgeous." And I knew he had said my name before, there wasn't anyone else on the trip with that name.

I hope ppl see this haha, this is based off of a real story from my life up to the coach ride home 😙😙