<< Note-Important-Please Read >>

As you will hopefully see above, there is a timeline for Cedric and Aline. I was trying to track their age difference and year difference.

UPDATE: please tell me if you can see the picture because I'm not sure.

As you probably know there are a lot of different theories about Cedric's age in the books.

For the purposes of this story, I'm choosing to believe that Cedric has a birthday that places him at age 17 during his 6th year, at the time when the Triwizard tournament takes place.

That means that Cedric is three years older than Aline, but he's two Hogwarts Years above her. It's a little weird, but we will make do.

FYI—- I forgot to mention this at the beginning, but this story will feature LGBTQIA2S+ characters, and if you're not okay with that, you can leave and not come back. I myself am a nonbinary and questioning person, and Aline is demisexual and possibly demiromantic, so I will not tolerate disrespectful behavior. Some other characters (OCS and also non OCs) will be queer, and I will not appreciate hate. Keep in mind none of the characters who are on the LGBTQIA2S+ spectrum have being on that spectrum as the main feature of that character. That's not the only thing that you need to know about them. For Aline, that means that her demisexuality and possible demiromantic side will not come into play very often, except for in her (romantic) relationships with other characters, and even then it isn't a primary factor.

Note: I'm really sorry but Cedric will be dying for the purposes of this fanfiction. I feel kind of evil right now, making you like him and then killing him, but oh well. It had to be done.

Thank you for your attention if you decided to read this!!!

See you next Saturday (or maybe Wednesday) , with another update. (maybe even a double if it's on Sunday!)