Chapter Seventeen | Until Dawn.

The gravity of hate and wrath the Silent Wolves hold is something that can not be comprehended on paper. Their history stretches in aeons. The sins they did, the wars they started, the ultimatums they delivered. No one can mess with them.

Especially now that they had Khazenia.

Especially after they fucking built Khazenia.

Oh, for someone to stand up to them. Even the best detectives and cops can't surpass them if they want to.

Not when they're led by the source of all bad things happening.

Not when the villain of hell was still alive.

It is said that powerful places make powerful men.

Whoever said that couldn't be more wrong.

Cause they didn't meet him.

They didn't meet Davien Kar.

And now, with his prodigy of two monstrous sons, one controlling the underground and one controlling the government, he has kept one message clear.

If you dare to defy, then you dare to die.

Because powerful men make powerful places.

Dariel created the abyss of the Silent Wolves. He is the shield.

Dominic filled the abyss with his psychotic desires and blood. He is the sword.

Davien is the worst of all. Bearing shield and sword from his own flesh.

He started it all.

And now his past is going to haunt everyone.

For it already started on their women.

𓂃 ֙

12:34 am.

"We got the bird, turn back."

Ava's hips stung.

They stung badly.

They were hurting as if blood was wanting to come out of there, but it couldn't. Almost as if there was a barrier that blocked the blood's movement.

It was worse when she almost got paralyzed, only to be moving because of the fight mode.

The syringes had vile chemicals in them that were purposed to drug her already limp state, making the screams around her sound distant. Her toes were numbing, yet her mind was high red. 

She resisted the hands that were treating her roughly, but her attempts would be silenced with a grip on her dress and her rear.

Ava couldn't move her body, being shrunk by the constant grabs and fondling of her waist and legs.

She shook herself.

"NO! AVA NO!" Sereph howled after feeling tears run down her face, her head being shoved to the trunk of the car with a man's boot, causing her discomfort as her hands were tied behind her.

Ava tried opening her eyes to the voice.

She shook herself.

Sereph gasped her pants to recollect herself with ample effort.

"Get that shit in her as well, fucking whore." A man spoke with bitter spit, hurting Sereph and Ava by hitting them on the back, making both girls flinch and wince aloud in pain.

Another man got more syringes to hold Sereph and inject her into the tailbone.

"LET ME GO! NO!" Sereph cried after feeling a stinging pain in her back from the injections, making Ava hiss to herself after her mind went cloudy.