Prologue

1/2: Escape.

🍀Lucky's POV🐈‍⬛ (3rd):

Living as some dumb caged experiment in a lab made Lucky feel useless. All she could ever do was walk around in circles with nothing else to do; The whole time though, when the scientists would leave blank paper in front of the cage she'd grab it. What she did with the paper was draw and write an escape plan. That would let all the Anthros in the whole lab out.

The day had finally come where everyone would escape. Anytime the Anthros were brought into the group cage with no supervision, they would be sharing as much of the plan as possible. It was now finally the day planned for the escape. As soon as the scientists left the group cage alone, they would follow the plan and leave.

Everyone was brought in, and the scientists left. Lucky then stood in the middle where everyone looked back at her waiting. Waiting for the signal to go. 'I still don't even know how this'll go..' she thought, 'What if we're caught, and they make sure all our methods of escape would fail if we tried again? Or worse, we're killed?'

She shook her head and cleared the thoughts. Everyone was counting on her. Some Anthros had even sacrificed themselves just to test the plans that we thought wouldn't work. They would probably think she was in power, and let her take care of everything. It was like they were becoming a cult.

Lucky finally did the signal. She looked around to make sure there really wasn't anyone watching at first. Then she signaled a "One.. Two.. Three.. NOW!" motion with her hands. Everyone bolted to the wall and used as much power as possible to tear through the wall only with their claws and teeth; And they succeeded.

She tried to run after them. After all, she was farther away since she had to wait. Lucky almost made it, but then fell to the ground as something or someone pushed her down. She tried to look up and see who or what was pinning her down but couldn't as she felt a sharp stab on her face. After a few seconds it felt like half her face was ripped off, but she could still see out of both eyes. Lucky then also felt her hearing on the right side completely go away as she felt as if her ear had been ripped up.

Lucky was then released and she looked around as much as she could with the unbearable pain. No one. She could see her torn off fur on the ground and most of her right ear. Blood had practically covered the ground around her, and she finally just rested on the ground again from the pain. Lucky felt some sort of "I kind of love this person.." aura as she felt her body being dragged as everything finally went black.

QUICK NOTE: NO FELIX DIDN'T DRAG HER BODY SHE DOESN'T LOVE FELIX LMAO

2/2: Chosen?

🍀Lucky's POV🐈‍⬛ (1st)

I slowly awoke. It almost looked like I was in the sky, but I didn't really know what the sky looked like so how would I know.

I was just on a cloud. I had the strength to get up, unlike where I was before. I saw that I just on clouds somehow, with a pond at the side. There was one other anthro with me however. A large russian-blue cat with amber eyes.

"So.. I suppose this is your first time here?" he said, "My name is Felix."

"My name is Lucky," I replied, "and what do you mean first time?..." He looked oddly surprised. I couldn't excactly tell why, but I would probably find out why. "Well, you see, you were.." Felix said before pausing for a moment, "the chosen one I guess I could say. And you have 9 lives, however you lost one when you first became anthro, so only had 8. Now you have 7."

I looked at him practically like he had 5 heads. "The.. Chosen one..." I responded, "but how did I die?" He sighed in frustration with how long I was keeping myself there. "A hunter killed you," Felix replied, "Now go." I desperately tried to stay here with him so I could have all my questions answered, but soon enough everything faded to black again.