Now 17

Jai's pov
I woke up to my alarm clock playing king for a day by pierce the veil. it was Monday great isn't Mondays are wonderful. anyways it's my 17th birthday tomarrow maybe ill meet my mate.... wait forgot to tell I'm a werewolf from the Firestone pack I'm the omega but only because I haven't shifted like I was supposed to 3years ago. anyways moving on I might meet my mate tomarrow I hope that I will apparently its an amazing feeling but I really couldn't give two shits about it.

As I get ready for school with my high waisted shorts and my sleeping with sirens shirt I decide that it's good enough and with that I hoped in my mustang and left for school.

Meeting my best friend Amber at the front foyer. the bell rang and we headed to our first class English yay us

(Time skip to the next day at lunch)

Amber and I just sat down when she asked " so do you think you're going to meet your mate today?"
"I don't know I don't even know if I want a mate it's all so lovey dovey and shit like that"
I had replied to her.

"We still need to go shopping for a new dress you need one tonight"Amber said way to to enthusiastically. it was the alpha to be's birthday and coronation.
"Fine but no pink or frilly"

(At the mall)
We e been at the mall for an hour and still haven't found anything we walked by another shop when something caught my eye it was black and looked like it went mid thigh with what looked like green paint splatters all over it
Amber ran over and said " you have to try that on"
I went in, got it went to the room and tryed it on it was perfect I bought it and we raced home excited for the party.

When we got home we did our hair and make up (lightly we didn't want to look like barbies ) we put our dresses on and left for the party

We got to the pack house and walked in when I smelled vanilla and pine I sniffed it out trying to find where it was coming from but as it was getting stronger it disapeared all together. giving up I went back to find amber. once I found her we went to the hall where the party was being held in.

Luke's pov.

It was finally my eighteenth birthday and I was become ing alpha in about 20mins when I smelt peaches and pomegranates I tried to follow it and i guess 20mins was up and I had to go become alpha.
My wolf was quickly becoming agitated and restless. my father started the ceremony and two girls walked in one of them being very pretty. the scent if peaches and pomegranates came back full force and my wolf took over and yelled "MINE"

Jai's pov
All I heard was "MiNE" and I thought oh shit.

A.N
So this is my first story and I have no idea where this is going but I guess I'll find out and see where it takes me