Part 1

There was a girl named Dianna she is a really kind and loving girl.

She has a boyfriend named Axel. They had been together for 3 years.

They hang out everyday, They love telling stories to each other, go out to buy food and stuff.

Until one day in school, She told Axel that there was a new girl named Joy and they are in the same class.

When Joy met Axel, Dianna felt something odd about her, Joy would act weird to Axel every time they meet.

Like her always making plans with Axel but dosent include Dianna.

One day, Dianna texted Axel "Love, wanna go to the coffee shop today? " Axel replied "Sorry love, butno I cant i'm busy today" She replied to Axel's text "Oh... its fine.. i'll just go alone"
Axel didnt reply.

When Dianna went to the coffee shop, she saw Axel and Joy in the distance.

She looked at them, she was holding her tears.

She was trying her best to not cry.

The next day, In school she saw them holding hands.

She went up to Axel and said "Axel... I saw you at the coffee shop yesterday with Joy... but you said you were busy.. are you busy hanging out with Joy huh!?.. almost everyday you guys hang out without me... Axel this isnt you...." Axel replied "Dianna, were done i'm tired of our boring relationship, Joy is the type of person I was looking for so bye"
she burst into tears.

Every night she cried, Axel didnt know how hurt she was. She felt the worst pain of her life.

She went to the park the next morning, she saw Axel and Joy there she cried silently.

Dianna looked up and saw a tall handsome guy in front of her.