Chap-50 "A date night"

*Next day morning*

Jisoo was sitting in her cabin and was imagining her date with tae. She was blushing hard.

Jisoo's pov: what should I wear today?? Should I match with him?? Ahh!! I should focus now......wait what if I don't find the right shade of lipstick for the dress?? No! That can't happen!! What if we.....ahhh!!! I should seriously stop now.

Danny: madam jisoo...

Jisoo: yes?

Danny: mr.kim is asking for your presence.

Jisoo: oh alright I will be there..

*saying that she went to her dad's cabin*

Jisoo: dad?

Dad: come in sooya.

Jisoo: did you ask for me?

Dad: yes actually we are having some important clients coming tomorrow and I want you to represent the meeting.

Jisoo: but what if I do any mistake??

Dad: I will be there to correct you.

Jisoo: ok dad I will do it then.

Dad: That's like my girl, also you should prepare the presentation on tomorrow's meeting.

Jisoo: ok dad. I will leave now.

Dad: wait..

Jisoo: anything else dad??

Dad: are you and tae going out on a date today?

Jisoo: what! how do you know??

Dad: I Can see it on your face how much your blushing. Your mom use to blush just like you when we use t.o go on dates.

Jisoo: is it looking that obvious on my face??

Dad: yes.

*jisoo covers he cheeks*

Dad: don't worry just enjoy the date. I hope you both stay happy and healthy.

Jisoo: thank you dad.

*saying that she hugged him and left*

*that evening*

jisoo was thrilled as she got ready for her date with Tae. She has been looking forward to it all day, and finally the evening has arrived. she puts on a beautiful yellow dress and her hair and make up were perfectly done.

Jisoo: why are you nervous jisoo?? He's your husband

Jisoo: why are you nervous jisoo?? He's your husband....I can't believe I'm already married. I hope I'm looking good.

*she went down and saw tae sitting outside waiting for her*