Destined together!

[5000+ words]

Author's Pov:

It's been 4 years. Their education was now completed. They graduated. It was now their time to become something.

Yoongi, finally joined his father's company and currently learning about the business management and skills in his dad's company. He's soon going to become the next heir of Min's Enterprises.

And about our Y/N, she started her own restaurant in Seoul. She's a famous restaurant owner now. Yoongi and his dad's company had helped her a lot in her buisness. They had invested huge amount in her restaurant. Which is now worth it!
It's been a long time since their education finally got over.
About their friends, some of them own their own businesses, some joined their father's company, and Dahyun is now Y/N's business partner and best friend. They made it work together.

Jimin and Dahyun are now deciding to take a step ahead in their relationship... By deciding to get married to each other.
Yoongi and Y/N, are together happily. They decided to get married after their education was finally completed, but now they both decided to built up their careers strong and then take a step ahead in their relationship.
Now that everything is settled, let's see what they think...

Right now our love birds are walking on the beach holding each other's hands.
__

Y/N's Pov:

We are finally free from that so called hell... We are now grown up adults, and no more youngsters... Sounds a bit too serious but we loved it... Now we are settling in our own paths of life, where we both got what we wanted and longed for...
It's been 5 years for our relationship, but everyday seems as a first one... Same love, same affection, same politeness, just the same us... We never felt as if we are getting old by the time... I still feel butterflies when he is around me. I love him the same way I always did. My love for him never changed...

I loved him more than yesterday but less than tomorrow... As always...

I always felt contended when he's near me. He looks like a man now... My man... He's body, it looks buff... He's more stronger now, he's more mature... He's more handsome.... His love and care for me never decreased...

We took a turn and looked at the moon. It's reflecting image on the peaceful sea... Makes it look very beautiful... And we love to watch it together.
We stood at a place and he back hugged me. He snuggled his face in the crook of my neck, slowly pecking it with love. This action of him never fails to make me blush and give a tickling sensation in my body.
I just love it when he does this.

"Let's be seated..." I said softly to which he just hummed.

His grip around me slowly loosened and he sat down on the sand.
He watched me as I stood there. He looked at me confused. He patted the seat next to him, indicating me to take a seat. I shook my head as a no.

"Spread your legs!"
His eyes widened hearing me.

"What!?"

"Tsk! Just open up quickly!" I said while making him open his legs. I gently sat infront him, facing my back to him. He understood what I was doing. He was resting his hands behind him on the sand.
I felt cold breeze touching my skin.
I rubbed my arms together due to wind.
I looked back at him to see he's already staring at me!

"What are you looking at!? Remove your jacket and warm me up!"
He chuckled at my statement and removed his jacket and placed it around me. He hugged me tightly from behind. I placed my hands over his big hands.

I could never imagine myself in his arms. I was just a normal girl from a small state of India, who knew... That call from an abroad University for me could change my whole life within no time... And that too, this beautiful one!
Who thought he'll enter my and change me to this extent that I can't even live for one day without him. I loved him truly...