🔸Madams Mafia-26🔹

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸
🔸Naruto Pov-🔸

The boys nod.

I look pass them and survey the huge backyard space.

"Alright, run." I start jogging and turn my head to see the guys staring at me.

"I said run. C'mon!" I shout, keeping my steady pace.

They begin running after me, trying to catch up.

Caleb and Lucas easily catch up, pulling up next to me, not seeming tired at all. Glancing at both of them, they almost seem smug about it. Even Caleb.

I chuckle.

This is the easiest part. They won't be so happy-go-lucky in a minute.

I smile to myself.

Last night, I was thinking of the best and most effective things my father taught me for self-defense.

He always said to strike like a snake.

Seduction.

Strength.

Strategy.

The hiss.

I decided strategy and strength were the two I was going to teach them. Seduction is a bit of a higher level thinking I don't know if they're capable of yet.

They'll be in tears when I'm done today.

We run a couple more laps around the backyard space and I finally call them to stop.

They all line up to where they were before, some heaving, others a bit tired, and Caleb and Lucas stand in their spot as if they had been there the whole time. Unfazed.

A drop of sweat rolls down my chin and I instantly wipe it off.

They piss me off.

I glare in their direction and suddenly hear the door behind me open and shut.

Sasuke's finally here huh? He could've taken longer.

I try to turn to face him but his arms come around my waist and hug me from behind.

"Get off, Sasuke not in front of them. I need them to take me seriously." I try to peel his arms off me but with no prevailing.

He puts his face in the side of my neck and nuzzles his nose against my skin, causing me to almost laugh.

I'm just a little ticklish on my neck and none of these kids need to know that especially not Sasuke.

A couple hoots come from the boys standing in front of us and I feel as if cold water has been thrown on me.

This isn't helping me establish a leader and subordinate relationship with these boys, if anything they'll probably think of me as their boss's bitch who thinks he can train us.

Fuck. My job just got harder.

"Sasuke get off. Right now." My tone becomes serious and the hoots form.

the crowd died down.

He squeezes me tighter.

"Don't wanna."

I sigh. I didn't want to have to do this but...

I lift the heel of my foot and slam it down on his, causing him to yelp and instinctively loosen his grip. I slip out easily.

"Told you to get off." Smirking and turning my back to the crowd, I bend down to level with the now crouching Ryder, holding his foot. He glares at me.

I still got it. Good.

"What the fuck are you all staring at?!" Sasuke shouts suddenly to the men behind me.

He gets up, forgetting the pain and stomps over to the group.

He gets all in his guys faces, whispering something.

What the hell?

Is he mad they were watching him get injured by me? Is this a pride thing?

Aww, I hurt his fragile ego.

Chuckling, I walk over to him and grab hold of his shoulder, trying to console him I guess.

He takes my other hand and starts dragging me towards the house.

"Sasuke!"

What's wrong now?
🔹
🔸
🔹
🔸
🔹Sasuke Pov-🔹

The way they were staring at...

I take a couple deep breaths and get Naruto inside the house, shutting the door.

he leans on the wall and my hand stays attached to his.

"What now? I'm in the middle of training them! You can't just snatch me from it, they'll lose whatever respect they have for me."

he doesn't get it. The effect he has on men is strong. When he bent down like that almost all eyes went to his ass.

My ass.

They had the audacity to stare, right in front of me.

I was about ready to kill them all, and I still am, even after warning them just now.

"Talk Sasuke. C'mon hurry up. I'm busy." Naruto says, looking through the window door.

"Maybe you don't have to be Queen. I mean you can go back to how it was before. I'll let you do whatever you want I just don't want you training the guys." I grab on to his shoulders and look at him in his eyes.

"Are you being...jealous right now?" he asks slowly with a look of laughter on his face.

"They were staring at your ass, Naruto. You're mine and I don't want you around any other man except me. Just me." I plead with him.

He's too gorgeous,a body like a girl,the curves and everything,even in the bottom,I can't do this.

"I know they were staring at my ass, and it doesn't even matter. They couldn't touch me if they tried and that's all that's important. I'm going to do what I want Sasuke. I'll be around who I want to be around, male or female. This is my life and you can't control that." he takes my hands off his shoulders and I feel something strange in my chest.

"And being Queen has become something more than a position to me, so no I'm not quitting. I need to do this for your sake, their sake, and mine." he looks at me with a passion I've only seen once before in his eyes.

When he talked about her father.

"Can't you trust me to help you, to protect you?" I ask, feeling the something in my chest start to sting a bit.

"I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of me. I don't need that burden. It's my problem. I got you involved already and I'm trying to fix that. I'll keep you and your people safe. Even if it's the last thing I do." he smiles at me, almost sadly.

What's that supposed to mean?

"Naruto, I wouldn't let you get hurt even if it was for the 'greater good', I don't care so don't think of anything too heroic. I won't let it happen." I clench my jaw, trying not to imagine him hurt.

he looks at me and doesn't comment.

Why can't he lean on me?

"I want to help you Naruto. I told you I would help you. Why are you pushing me away?!" I raise my voice, as frustration pumps through my blood.

"You've done enough Sasuke... I gotta go." he turns and before I can catch hold of hi,, he's outside again.

Fuck.

"Fuck." I slam my fist into the wall.

"Fuck!" I punch it as hard as I can and an indent appears as parts of the wall crumble.

I can still help.

I will.
🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹