" Good Boy! " Nuzi

" Good boy "

Type : Some fluff

Enjoy!

( Thinking )

" Talking "
----------------

× Third Person ×

N was sitting in the pod with Uzi as she worked on her rail gun. He watched her fingers gliding against the table and then her gun. " Wrench N " Uzi demanded as she looked up at N " Oh yeah here " He said giving her what she asked. ( God, she's so pretty. I'm kinda happy to be with her. ) N thought as he blushed " N! Bolt " Uzi said as she snapped at him. " Yeah s-sorry " He said as he found a bolt.

A few after she finished the first part of her gun, she decided to have V or N get some oil " N? Can you see where V is? Is she near the pod? " Uzi asked as she put her gun away. " Uhm, she is 2 miles away " N said as he smiled. " Okay thanks " She said as she rubbed his fluffy hair. N blushed, he had never been pet or like treated nice. His tail wagged as he smiled. " Could you text her to grab me extra oil? " Uzi asked. " Y-yeah! " He said as he waited for head pats but Uzi just walked by.

+ N's POV +

I sat on the couch alone, again. It was so quiet, Uzi was gone looking for parts and V was out. I hated being alone. I sighed as I went to see if we have any spare oil, great... we don't. I sigh as I sit back down. ( They won't be long, right? I hope not ) I keep thinking of where they are.

I head to our rooms in the pod as I look around for anything, nothing. I then hear the door open, it was Uzi!
" Uzi! You ok- " She threw herself on my chest into a hug with a small whimper. " Are you ok? What happened " I ask as she went silent before she talked. " I hurt my hand and my tail, could you look at it? " She asked as I nod. " Ofcourse, just sit down and ill look at it.

Uzi sat down on my bed as I grab her tail, I notice her blush but I don't draw attention to it. " Yeah you just bent it a bit, not a little saliva can't fix " I say as I licked my hand before rubbing the area and she tried not to whimper. " O-oh yeah sorry " I say as I stop.

× Uzi POV ×

I blushed more as I put my hand in his mouth, his tounge around my palm. " O-ok that's good " I say as I pull my hand away. " Thanks N, " I say as I pat his head, wait.... ( Is he blushing?! D-does he have a kink?! ) " H-hey uhm N, thanks again, " I say blushing as well as he share glares.

+ Third POV +

Uzi blushed as she sighed. " I do have another thing you could heal, " She said as she showed him her neck with a scratch on it. " Okay I'll just lick my ha- " He said before Uzi hushed him. " N-no I want you to like... lick it, lick my neck " Uzi said blushing. " I- uhm... okay? " N said before he licked her neck, N then heard a few whimpers and then Uzi said. " G-good boy " She immediately covered her mouth as N pulled away " Y-you can go now! " She said as she covered her face. " Aww Uzi! " N said teasing her. " B-bite me! "

+++++++++
TYYYY!! This is my first time doing this so sorry if it's cringe! Tyy for reading!!
- 593 words