ρяσℓσgυє - яє2 яємαкє

𝑴𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

𝑴𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝑴𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅.

𝑴𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍.

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 1998 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅.

𝑺𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔.

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔.

𝑹𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 30𝒕𝒉
1998

     Rain was a regular occurrence in raccoon city, the population used to the non stop downpour of dread

Rain was a regular occurrence in raccoon city, the population used to the non stop downpour of dread. Iris had just made it into the safe zone of the city before it went to shit. Her friend, Claire had called her just before everything happened; asking Iris if she had seen her brother anywhere. Iris had been truthful when she told her the last time she had seen Chris Redfield. Around the same time she last saw Jill Valentine and the guy who saved her ass, Carlos Oliviera. That was two days ago, two days was all it took for the shit storm to get worse and here she was, wondering in the rain hoping she didn't go around a corner and get her face eaten off. Cell signal was lost shortly after midnight; just after her last phone call, and then the explosions began. An announcement rang throughout the speaker system within the city. Safety at the police station, the biggest and oldest building in town.

So, she had packed a bag; grabbed a few weapons along the way and started in that direction.

That was two days ago.

Raccoon City wasn't a big town, but when anything and everything wanted to eat you; it was kind of a long trip. That was how she met Jill and Carlos; on their own missions to save the people and not die a horrible death. She had hoped to see them both again, telling them she had family to find. Truth was; she didn't. Not anymore. She was trying to find out the truth, now that the stories her father used to rant about were no longer just stories. All she needed to do was get to the police department, the place her father used to say held all the secrets of the town.

It was around ten o'clock by the time Iris made it to the main gates. Her body soaking wet from the downpour of water and her eyes frantically searching to make sure a bitter didn't come take a chomp out of her. Her gun tight within the grip of her hand as she quickly and quietly made her way past some rotters by the main gate. Just as she passed through, she could hear the sound of panting and running footsteps. Spinning to face them, her eyes widened when she noticed a man running towards her. "Wait!" He shouted causing her to hiss out in annoyance at his loud mouth; gaining the attention of the dead near by.

"Fuck it." She murmured lowly to herself before she gripped the gate, "Move your ass!" She responded; the man rushing forward with panted breath as he barely managed to make it inside just as she closed and locked the gate. Jumping back, she let out a breath as the rotters began to slam into the gate; reaching for them. The man turned to face her with a small smile, "Thanks. I'm Leon Kennedy." Iris sighed with a shake of her head and a small laugh. This guy was going to get her killed, she took in his appearance for a second before speaking. "Iris Hart. Nice to meet you." He placed his hand out with a small goofy smile, "Nice to meet you too."

𝑹𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 30𝒕𝒉
10:30𝒑𝒎

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍.

𝟞𝟡𝟜 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤