53. Two years later

TWO YEARS LATER

"Isaaa, you need to get ready like right now."

Lando groaned, trying to wake Isabella up from her nap. They had taken a summer vacation to Italy for the girl's birthday, this was their last day there and she just wanted to nap.

"Leave me alone, Lando, I want to sleep." She whined.

"You're in Italy and you want to sleep?"

"Yes."

Lando rolled his eyes, "Please, baby, you have to get ready because then you'll complain that you didn't have time to get ready and blame it on me and be moody the whole day, it's a special day."

"You think I'm moody?" Isabella opened her eyes as she sat up, her her all over her face with a frown.

Her boyfriend chuckled and placed her hair behind the girl's ear, grabbing her cheeks, "I think you're perfect." He smiled, giving her a peck on the lips.

"Why is it a special day, anyway?"

"We're going on a boat!" He smiled.

Isabella's smile dropped, "A boat?"

"Yup, middle of the ocean."

"Lando,"

"Yes, my lady?"

The girl took his hand and caressed, "I have a big phobia of the ocean, I've watched movies." She whispered.

"Not to worry, isa, I know you don't like them, but you will love this one."

"Are you sure?"

Lando smiled and nodded, "I truly mean it, and I was joking about being in the middle of the ocean. I think I'd be more scared than you."

Isabella let out a laugh, causing Lando to jump on her and tickle her.

Lando was nervous, to say the least. He was waiting for isabella to finish getting ready, she was looking so beautiful already, he couldn't wait to-

"Ready!" Isabella smiled as she looked in the mirror. Lando stared at her, not saying a word, jsut simply admiring her. "Lando?" She chuckled.

"You are stunning."

He simply said. Isabella watched him watch her and smiled, "Thank you, Lando. You are stunning as well."

"Huh, I've never heard a girl compliment a guy like that."

"I always compliment you."

Lando chuckled, "Lol."

"Did you just say LOL out loud." Isabella scrunched her nose.

He scratched the back  of his neck, "George and Charles say it and I felt excluded so I started saying it too."

"You're weird, you guys are so weird."

"You're just as weird as we are!"

She opened her mouth then closed it, "You quote Ed Sheran all the time." He said.

"No, I don't."

"I can name you 10 times when you've quoted him." He crossed his arms.

Isabella smiled, nodding, "Name them."

"We don't have time, let's go."

Lando rolled his eyes, taking the girl's hand and dragging her gently to the elevator.