Meet The Critters (1)

(Bobby's POV)

Here at Playtime Co in the Happy home, We Were Used As Science Experiments and turned into Stuffed Animals. We had nothing left in our life, No Mommy or Daddies, Wasn't Able to See The Real Outside World, Just Stuck In This Factory, but i got used to living down here, not sure about the others.

Hi, I'm Bobby Bearhug, might not know me..But i am a smiling critter, just like the rest, we all ended up here..broken and unhappy, our parents abandoned us, some of us..

But we are all happy, cheerful, and full of joy, All Thanks to Our Dear Friend. Catnap we all cherish him, he is a close friend of mine..speaking of catnap, there is something about him that just..gets me ya know, his smile, his energy, and confidence he has for us.

I don't know how to tell him how i feel, i wish i can understand him more, know him more, maybe even..get close to him if i could, but the rest of the smiling critters just ask him for too much, he never gets a break from anybody around here..i want to do something special for catnap, I don't want anyone getting in my way of doing that.

(Catnap's POV)

Everyone and everything is fine, i want to make the critters feel like they belong, and have faith in their existence, i get tired once in a while but i have to do everything to keep the critters safe and entertained.

- Bobby -
(Oh Hey Catnap, How Are you feeling today?)

- Catnap -
(Oh Hey Bobby, I'm feeling fine, thank you for asking, is there anything you need?)

(Bobby Starts Blushing And Gets Nervous)
- Bobby -
(O-Oh I- I Um Don't need anything! I'm fine!)

- Catnap -
(Hm, Alright If Anything I am always here, Say, How about you and i eat lunch together, what do you say?)
(Catnap Puts his hand on Her Shoulder As He Speaks)

- Bobby -
(S-S-Sure, I would love that!)
(Her Face turns more red as she stutters as she speaks)

| They Head Outside & Sits Down Eating Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Together |

As Bobby Bearhug and Catnap Eats Lunch Together, Suddenly, a kickball knocks down Catnap's Sandwich, "Sorry About That!" Hoppy Says, She really does like playing outside, she is mostly into sports and very active. "I'll get you a new one catnap, not to worry!" Hoppy Says.

"Aw Man, I worked hard to make those!" Bobby says in a disappointed look, "Hey it's alright i wasn't that hungry anyways." Catnap tells bobby as he gives her a smile, "Maybe we could play a little kickball with Hoppy, What do you say?" Catnap says giving bobby a hand. "Well Alright then.." She Sighed and eats the last bit of her sandwich and takes catnap's hand.