Problem Occurs

Rayyan's POV:

    Getting ready in the kurta given by my mother I make my way downstairs just to see my brother sitting on the sofa kept in the drawing room.

    I also make my way their and sat on opposite to my brother.He looked at me then again started using phone.

   “Ruhail” I called him to get his attention but he just ignore me like seriously.

   “Are you listening to me” I asked him again but he ignored me again making me irked.

   “why are you behaving like a girl” I said to him.

   “I am not behaving like a girl” he said in his own defence which I just rolled my eyes.

   “yeah yeah you're right” I said sweetly (note the sarcasm).

   “see I already said sorry for not attending your wedding but try to understand I was busy” I said to him in a way to make him understand.

    “i know why are you telling me again again” he said still not moving his eyes from his phone screen.

    “yaar bas karde nakhra karna you are not only my brother but also my best friend” I said slightly whining.

    “haa me kyu nakra Karu wo to mein tha Jo apne bhai ki shaadi me nhi aya because he was busy” he said in finally looking up from his phone.

   “I know I am wrong and I'm  sorry for my mistake” I told him trying my best to make him accept my apology.

   “ha thik hai jao”he said signalling me to go with his hand.

   “yaar mein sorry bol rha hoon na maaf karde dubara aise nhi hoga” I said showing my innocent face which I obviously don't have.

  “kya matlab dubara nhi hoga tujhe dusri shaadi karani hai kya meri pagal” he said with a little bit of shock.

  Then I realised what I said in flow.

   “It's mean you accepted my apology” I asked him with satisfaction.

  “ha kar diya chal ja yahan se”he said will still using his phone.

    I was glad that he forgive me. I know for a fact that he was just acting to be angry. He must be elder than me but we are bestfriend there is nothing hidden between us.

     Sometimes later everyone came and we all left to attend the wedding we youngsters go in one car while other family members came in different cars.

    As I was sitting in the car I was feeling kind of  strange that something is going to happen that could be good or bad I don't know.

  I engaged myself in talk with Noor and and Arsh trying to take my minds off the strange feeling.

    ^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

Author's POV:

Ali House:

    The house is bustling with people even though the Nikkah is going to be done with only close relatives and in the house itself with the wish of Wafa.

    In Wafa's room Shameena Akhtar is sitting on the bed while her husband is pacing around the room. One look at them and any one could tell that they are tensed.

   “Ab Kum kya kare mujhe to kuchh samajh nhi araha Bechari meri beti ka kya hoga” Shameena said while tears escape from her eyes.

  “Wafa ne pehle hi kaha tha ki hume unki demands nhi manni chahiye par humlog ne hi nhi suna” she again said making while crying.