⌗08

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈“TADASHI'S GF²”

────COMMON POV────
────YAHABA'S PARTY────

"Pah-lease?this man got a hoe before I did?" Tanaka tilted his head while aggressively pulling down his hoodie.

"Oh come on!it could be tsukki's girlfriend!" Sugawara smiled brightly and leaned towards yahaba.

"Pardon?"the topic of the conversation asked with her hand on her chest and a small smile on her face," why can't I be just a woman tagging along?"

"Oh no,we just- we didn't mean that-"

"You assumed?" She folded her arms.

"Kinda." the raven-haired male chuckled.

"Sorry, but like who are you to them?"

"She's my friend," Yamaguchi draped his arm over the misora's shoulder pulling her close to him while tsukishima glared at him.

"Boulder." the megane's gaze moved to where the few other people were sitting in the sofa.

As the time went by, more and more people started to enter and the music got louder and louder. Making it almost impossible for the people talk, everybody was yelling at eachother. God knows how many relationships were made that day with seven minutes in heaven and spin the bottle.

Nearly 07:30, when kageyama was dragged in by sugawara. He literally had to be picked up from his house. Or else he wouldn't have showed up. Whereas misora so wanted to have a drink, but the fear that identity would be exposed stopped her whenever she looked towards the bar.

After a few more minutes, she was also seen sitting in a circle, with Tadashi, of course. By the time she had already met a lot of karasuno's members but not as misora takezawa but as fuyuka Sakai from shirato High school.

As I said earlier, she was seen sitting in a circle, she was playing uno with bokuto, nishinoya, hinata, kageyama and kuroo at that time. With ofcourse kageyama almost loosing and then loudly yelling 'im quitting!' since he had pick four cards, but when he picked the second last two cards he got two 4+ cards. That was just because misora let him pick the card from somewhere between pile of cards. It was cheating but she somehow convinced everyone. At the end, misora got third, bokuto was second and noya was first. As always.

After that, most people got out of the circle letting some new players in, the people who went out of the circle were kageyama and misora. She dragged him to play pool with oikawa and shirabu, he already said he despised the two but she didn't give a fuck. They agreed on 15 points, whoever losses has to wear a skirt. Just as they were to start, yukie and akaashi too joined, pairing up together as they decided they would be playing in pairs. Kageyama and misora , oikawa and shirabu, yukie and akaashi, then ofcourse another duo wanted to join, hanamaki and matsukawa, better known as the matsuhana homies.