Chapter 18

"Seokjin..." Jungkook said as he pulled away from the kiss. He looked at Seokjin who's eyes are still closed. "Seokjin." He said again and the latter opened his eyes while looking at him.

"Hm?" Seokjin asked as if he's still in trance.

Jungkook moved Seokjin's hair out of his face and smiled at him. "I like how you kiss. You don't need to practice."

"Then, can we do it again?" Seokjin asked.

"Kissing is something that should be done by those in relationship." Jungkook said.

"Does that mean we can't do it again because we're not in a relationship?" Seokjin asked with a pout.

"That's right. You shouldn't just do it with anyone."

"But you kissed Jiminie-hyung before, does that mean you were boyfriends when you did that?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, he did not know that Seokjin saw that.

"W-well... I was young back then, Seokjin. I didn't know I should not be kissing someone I did not like."

"S-so, you are now only kissing someone you like? D-did you kiss me b-because y-you like me?" Seokjin asked.

"Seokjin, you are still too young for this." Jungkook said instead of answering his question.

Seokjin furrowed his brows. "Why did you kiss me if you think I'm too young?"

"Because only I can kiss you and that's final!" Jungkook answered then stood up leaving Seokjin.

Seokjin pulled his hair. "Aah!! You're so irritating and complicated, Jeon Jungkook!" He shouted from Jungkook's room.

Jungkook went to the backyard and lit a cigarette for him to smoke. "I'm gonna kill those two." He said to himself as he smoked.

************

"Seokjin, are you okay?" Hoseok asked him as he entered the classroom.

Seokjin did not answer but he pouted instead. He looked back at Jungkook then pouted more.

"Did you two fight?" Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"We did not." Jungkook answered. "He's just being his usual self."

"Wow! Usual self." Seokjin whispered which was clearly heard by Hoseok.

"If I didn't know better, I would assume you are having a lover's quarrel." Hoseok commented.

"How can it be a lover's quarrel if there's no lover?" Seokjin said.

Hoseok laughed at him. "You are right."

They were still talking when Namjoon came in to start their class. Hoseok sat up straight and lovingly watched their professor as he started their class.

Jungkook observed Hoseok and Namjoon. He realized that Namjoon always has his eyes on Hoseok.

"This fucker is having sex with a college boy." Jungkook mumbled.

"What was that?" Yoongi asked him.

"N-nothing." Jungkook said then smirked. "Tch." He said clicking his tongue. Namjoon can't really put his cock in his pants while on a mission. He thought while shaking his head.

Jungkook texted Jimin to watch over Seokjin after their first class and Jimin responded quickly with a yes.

As all the students move to their next classroom, Jungkook approached Namjoon.

"I know that look." Namjoon said while cleaning the board.

"Just make sure that this won't be a hindrance when it comes to taking care of Seokjin. One scratch on Seokjin's skin, I will definitely kill you."

Namjoon smirked and looked at Jungkook.

"When did I ever fail you. I'm just having fun with a college boy. You should to." Namjoon said and Jungkook was quick on pointing his gun towards him. "Seokjin seems so hype with your kiss." He added which add up to the gun's pressure on his head.

"You and Jimin are making this harder." He said then pulled the gun back, hiding it again.

"Why don't you just release it? It would be fun not hiding anything from him. You two need to learn a lesson from me and Jimin." Namjoon said then went back to cleaning the whiteboard.

"Fuck you!" Jungkook said before leaving Namjoon.

As Jungkook sat beside Seokjin at the cafeteria, he realized that Seokjin was not eating.

"Aren't you hungry?" Jungkook asked.

"I am not." Seokjin said.

Jungkook sighed. "Okay. Do whatever you want." Jungkook said then ate his food.

Seokjin looked at him angrily. Did Jungkook just ignored him?

He huffed and ate a little anyway.

Hoseok and Yoongi just watched them fight, as if watching a drama in front of them.

"I hate you." Seokjin said looking at his food but he was referring to Jungkook.

Jungkook knew that but he ignored it even though he heard it well.

"By the way, Seokjin, did you hear that Sehun and some of his friends dropped from the school?" Hoseok suddenly said.

Seokjin looked at Jungkook sideways and then looked at Hoseok. Jungkook seemed to be unbothered.

"I-I j-just heard it now." He answered.

Yoongi also looked at Hoseok. "Why would they drop in the middle of the semester and they're also student councils?" He asked.

"This is not confirmed but I heard that a professor caught them with drugs and some other scandals. Instead of ruining their names, and unable to apply to other schools, they opted to drop to have clean records still." Hoseok said in a whisper.

Seokjin was just quiet while listening to Hoseok.

"D-do y-you know who all dropped?" Seokjin asked suddenly.

"I only heard about Sehun, Baekhyun and Kai, but I heard there are more. There was also this party last weekend where few students were gone missing after the party, and were found drugged after on different places. No one knows what happened and how it happened. Weren't you also in that party, Seokjin?" Hoseok asked, remembering that Seokjin spoke about the party.

"I was with him last Saturday, with some friends. I told him it's not safe to go to that party without the two of you." Jungkook suddenly answered. "We ate dinner and played in the arcade." He said.

"Oh you did?" Hoseok asked looking at Seokjin.

"Y-yes." Seokjin said.

"Good you weren't there." Hoseok said.

Seokjin looked at Jungkook who just kept on eating, as if he did not just lie to their friends.

He then picked up his spoon and started eating, too.

Kim Seokjin posted and started the countdown!
D-100!!!! Our Astronaut will be back soon 🥹🥹🥹