𝐱𝐯. crimson red

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴  𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝚂𝙾𝙽 RED  𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝚂𝙾𝙽 RED 𖥔 ݁ ˖

THE BRUNETTE WAS sat on her bed, phone in her hands, waiting for the time Dylan finally arrived. They had planned to start Pretty Little Liars early in the afternoon, just to get at least somewhere before he has to leave.

She threw on shorts and a tank top which were black, then a red jacket on top that had stars which she adored. Aaliyah's color has always been blue, it's her favorite color, but there's been a lot of red in her wardrobe lately, not that she's complaining.

Her family had known Aaliyah and Dylan started talking after something she wouldn't admit, saying it was something unserious, which no one seemed to believe but went along with it; Julianna helped with that. She made sure to tell her younger sister what to say in front of their parents, and possibly tell her mother what actually occurred in private to not witness their dad explode over his youngest starting to feel things.

The doorbell rang and she got up excitedly, knowing the only person who would be here this early strictly on Aaliyah's orders would be none other than Dylan. And sure enough, it was him standing outside with her favorite chocolate and a bouquet made out of paper. Her mouth parted, a gasp escaping in disbelief and amazement as she was too busy staring at the items than the smile that made its way onto his face.

"Sorry, come in, but be quiet because everyone's asleep," She whispered and closed the door once he was inside, "I'll get a few things and I'll be back." She said with a glance at him before going to the kitchen. Aaliyah got the cookies she made from earlier out, making her very own recipe as only God knows how many times she's baked them. So, it's safe to say she has perfected it.

Aaliyah had the cookies on a plate in one hand, while her other hand had two bottles of water and a bag of chips. He had opened her television and was in Netflix, scrolling aimlessly until he eventually searched Pretty Little Liars up. Dylan was on her bean bag, leaving her bed free for her to sit or lay down on. She sighed, grabbing a fluffy blanket, and forced him to scoot over for her to sit beside him.

"This is your doing, by the way," She said as her eyes were stuck on the TV, pressing play. He glanced at her sweater, tilting his head to the side while she paid him no attention.

He placed his arm around her using the 'Yawn Method' making her erupt in laughter that she tried to hold back. Dylan gave her a serious look that was obviously faked, until he gave up and joined her as she calmed down, letting heavy breaths out, "You are funny at times."

He hummed, "I'm well aware," He then continued after a second or so, "And I'm well aware we're going out later."

She whipped her head to his direction, she was ready to say no but she just couldn't, "Fine. Fine! You win, I hate you."

His eyes contained a certain glimmer when he looked at her, and it ever only appeared in her presence. Unbeknownst to him, she had the exact same look when she looked at him. Cheeks red, eyes wide, the fluttery feeling in her stomach when he would laugh.

"Okay, before you get an ego boost with whatever is about to come out of your mouth, shush it! I want to watch this with you and I'm really excited, so, shh," Aaliyah hadn't meant to be rude if that's how it got out, since she hadn't gotten a good night's rest the night before and she was just out of it.

Whatever she had said couldn't ever get her friends offended. That was the way it was between them. They're close, they know when someone was kidding and when someone wasn't, and they knew to draw a line.

She laid her head on his shoulder, watching his facial expressions change with every scene and line. She smiled and still watched the show like the first time she ever had, nostalgia is all she could feel. Dare she say it, but season one was the best season. There was no other feeling that topped it just like it did, so it wash definitely her favorite season out of all seven of Pretty Little Liars.

Aaliyah felt herself slowly get dozed off as her eyes drooped ever so slightly, getting lost in the comfort and quietness. He noticed, but didn't want to disturb her and let her be, and eventually turned the show off after she fell asleep on his chest, as he played with her hair and took a strand to make a braid.

She was at peace, in his arms as he took notice of her breathing, the pattern of her inhale and exhale, and how her heartbeat was slowed down rather than how fast it was a moment ago. How her shoulders relaxed and how her features had become even prettier the longer he observed her every few minutes as he braided. Her cheeks were fading into their original color instead of the dust of red on her cheeks. Her freckles and lashes more apparent now than other times.

He pulled her closer, her hands on his chest as she rested her head in between his shoulder and neck, a smile on his face as she looked at complete serenity. He unintentionally moved the hair covering her face away, softly doing so to not disturb her while she moved ever so slightly, hiding her face even while asleep. Dylan sighed, grabbing his phone, getting lost in it, but glanced at Aaliyah every once in a while.

The blonde knew Aaliyah hadn't slept because of her studying, the stress catching up to her while she struggled silently. He didn't know how to help her, or reduce this habit of hers. He's talked to her before, but she'd just insist and brush it off.

 He's talked to her before, but she'd just insist and brush it off

🏹 𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ... !
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ TEARSSS