𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

TOM POV || ONE WEEK LATER

I'm in an airplane.

And I can feel something wavering over my face, while i'm trying to sleep.

"Scarlett..." I taunted.

"Yes Tom?" She responds.

I opened one eye, looking at her brush out my eyebrows. Then start to pluck them.

"What are you doing?" I opened both eyes, staring at her. She sits back down, removing the divider in between us.

"I'm doing your brows." She licks her index finger, wiping away the excess hairs she had cut off. "And why are you doing my brows?"

She huffs. "Because, they're bushy."

I smiled, seeing her stick her tongue out. Trying to focus on what she was doing, she's cute.

"I love you." I lifted my finger up, tucking her tongue back inside her mouth.

"Aw, I love you too." She kisses my finger, bringing out her other gadgets. Did she plan on doing this when she was on here?

Scarlett rubs some kind of oil, in between my eyebrows. Taking out a razor, not the kind you'd shave your legs with. Or well—her legs.

I'm not going to talk about when she forced me to let her shave my entire body.

Yes. My entire body.

Anyways, the razor was really small, and a bit longer than normal razors.

She goes downward, clearing out all of the excess hairs in between. "Do you think the plane people, will get mad if I sat on your lap? This is hurting my arms." Plane people?

"This entire row is empty, so I think you're okay." I reassured, Scarlett set her little bag down on her chair. Getting on top of me, she focuses extra hard on what she was doing.

She got a tiny pair of scissors, cutting and shaping a little more.

Scarlett turns her phone on, taking a picture of my face. She shows it to me, for approval.

"Very nice." I nodded.

She smiles back at me, pecking my lips before getting back into her seat. "I miss Capper." Scarlett frowns, I missed him too.

"It's okay baby, you'll see him when we land." I held her hand, Scarlett leans back resting her head on my shoulder.

"Wanna join the mile high club?"

I chuckled, looking out the window. "I already joined years ago." I thought it was funny, to joke around with her. She did not.

"Why are you talking to me about other girls you've had sex with?" She lets go of my hand, crossing her arms. "Scar, it was a joke—"

"Oh so now i'm 'Scar?'." She mocks.

"Honey, we've talked about you being a diva queen, and how it's not healthy." I reminded.

"I do what I want!" She stands up. "Where are you going?" I watched her, try to storm off angrily. "The bathroom, away from you."

I snickered, watching her walk away.

After a minute or two, she came back.

"Hi, I missed you."

"Would you like to take a nap?" I got one of the blankets out, she nods sitting beside me again.

"I'm not a diva queen." Scarlett points a finger at my face. "Not a diva queen, got it." I pulled the blanket over her, she curved up into a ball resting her head onto my lap.