Chapter 6 - Come with me (Tae)

Come with Me

"Do you know what I love about women who are not from here," Tae was asking as they all sat together at a table tucked up and away from the crowd undulating in front of them.

"Their short skirts," Jimin replied, reaching for the cup in front of himself and knocking it back in one go.

"The way they say exactly what's on their minds," Yoongi added, watching two women walk over to the bar, confidence in their strides, making eye contact with the bar tender as they ordered their drinks. Waving his hand, someone appeared and he pointed their way. "Please charge their drinks to my account," he said as he got a nod, watching as security got the message, walked over to the bar and gestured what Yoongi wanted to happen.

"Their breasts," Jin and Jungkook say at the same time and Tae nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, they're often so much more than a handful. You can bury your face in them," he said, almost thoughtfully as he glanced around.

The club they were in was not their normal haunt because it was becoming known they frequented there and they wanted a little more anonymity. Word of mouth had been that this place was buzzing, mainly tourists or foreigners as there were English speaking bar tenders and it still had a VIP area so they could be away from it all if they wanted which they usually did. As much as getting amongst it all was something they enjoyed, it wasn't safe these days so they preferred their own space where they could take it all in. Their eyes were all roaming, Yoongi's focused on the women still at the bar who looked his way when they went to pay, raising their glasses in salute to him as he dipped his head in acknowledgement. He'd be keeping an eye on those two for the rest of the night. The others hadn't found their focus yet, all painfully single at the moment and wanting to blow off some steam.

"There is definitely a selection of the finest breasts tonight," Jin said raising his glass and they all lifted theirs to clink them together, grinning as they did.

"As long as you are careful, company speak for watch yourselves," Namjoon said. "And that is the only thing I'll say about it for the night. Drink up, lets have a good time tonight guys," and all seven glasses were thrown back as they relaxed into their seats.

An hour later, their circle of 7, security at a discreet distance, had grown by several pairs of long legs, tight dresses and painted faces. Yoongi had the two women from earlier sitting either sides of him, arms thrown behind their backs as they pressed in against him. He was set. There was a woman perched on Namjoon's lap, pressing a finger into one of his dimples as he grinned at something she was whispering into his ear. Jimin was already linked with another woman's lips, flirting for all of five minutes before they already knew they'd be going home together. The others watched on in amusement, at their members and at the floor of writhing bodies, glimpsed from the landing they were seated, reached by stairs that ascended into their realm and an agreement at the bottom of the stairs with security that you were actually allowed to go up.

"I want to dance," Tae said, looking at the people below, knowing he couldn't safely go into that crowd and come out unscathed.

"Dance up here Taehyungie," Jungkook said, eyes focused on the people enjoying their night, brooding a little into his drink having already turned down a woman whose look was exactly his type. He just wasn't in the mood.

"We can find some people who might want to join us but only if you dance with us too Kookie," Tae answered, knowing his maknae was taking his last, still fresh break up quite badly.

"I'll just watch," Jungkook answered and Tae nodded, knowing he'd be trying to make his friend smile for the rest of the night.

"OK but you'll always be welcome on the dance floor with me," Tae said, ruffling his hair a little. "Now, I wonder who might catch my eye tonight?"