𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸

SCARLETT POV

It's been quite a while now.

I was already starting school in four days, and UCLA had rejected me sadly.

But that's okay, i've already bought LMU clothes.

The house was basically ready by now, Tom let me decorate it. Some areas were completely decked out in pink, he also gave me a room.

Yeah, we shared a bedroom.

But he said, he thinks I should have my own space for when I have friends over, or when I want to do my makeup.

He's so cute.

I just had a couple finishing boxes to go through, from his old stuff that he left behind.

Something... had caught my eye though.

I squinted my eyes, at an old tattoo gun.

I took the box, going upstairs to Tom. I think he was taking a nap, I told him i'd just put the last couple of boxes into piles while he slept.

"Are you sleeping?" I creaked our bedroom door open, he tiredly opens his eyes motioning for me to come over. I brought the box with me, sitting on the bed. "What is this?" I giggled, taking it out of the box. He sits up, turning on the lamp.

"Bill had a phase, didn't even know it was here." He says, pulling me down next to him.

"Can I try using it?" I tilted my chin up, looking at him. He plays with my hair, still looking a little tired. Tom leant down, to give me a kiss.

"If you want."

I really wanted to do something, but i'm afraid he's not going to let me. But if he does, that means he loves me, so... i'm going to ask.

"Can I do one on you?" I corrected.

"You want to give me a tattoo?" He gritted his teeth, feeling a little unsure.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"What are you going to put?" He sits up, hugging my side. "Princess+Cutie, in a heart."

"Only because, you give me sex." He winked, I gasped. "Only?!" My jaw dropped.

"Not because you love me?!" I hopped off the bed, in complete utter shock.

"No, not because I love you at all."

"Excuse you?!" I yelled at him. "Baby i'm just kidding." He outstretched his arm, trying to reach me. I took a step back.

"Princessss." He whines, getting off the bed.

"I love you, so much." He wraps his arms around me, practically shoving my head against his chest. "Mhm." I hummed, angrily.

"You're my whole being, enough acting like you're not." He presses his lips, against my head.

Aw.

"All mine." Tom sharply inhales, pattering my head with even more kisses

"Okay enough. Let's do this thang!!"

I made him lay flat on the coffee table.

We finally figured out how to turn the tattoo gun on, now I was sitting on top of him.

I'm really trying to not fuck this up.

I leaned down placing my wrist against his chest, we had decided on the upper left side of chest.

I shaved it, cleaned it.

Now it's go time.

I placed the needle on, writing the word princess first. I got no reaction from Tom, he was holding his breath in as I did it. I pulled away, wiping off the excess ink. He finally exhales.

I went back in, drawing the plus sign, and putting the cutie right underneath where I had drawn 'princess' this was an amazing idea.

"Can I see how it looks?" He questioned, while I wiped away more ink.

"Not till it's finished." I shook my head, preparing myself to draw the heart in.

I slowly dragged out the curved lines, ending them just under where it said 'cutie'

I tucked my hair behind my ears, setting the gun down on the card board box on the floor.

I got off of Tom, sitting him up, I made sure it was perfectly clean lines. Fixing up some imperfections, a smile came over my face.

"It's so pretty." I held his hand, leading him to the bathroom. Tom analyzes it in the mirror.

"I like it." He smiles, touching the outer skin.

"Okay, now let me do you." He turns me around, rolling down my pajama shorts, till he reached my fucking ass crack. "Excuse you?!"

"Yes, i'm giving you a tramp stamp."

"What's it going to say?!" I slumped out, feeling him carry me to the table.

He shrugs. "You'll see when i'm done."

I sat on my knees, hunching over. Tom cleaned the area. "It better not say something stupid, or I swear I will kill you." My voice was extremely stern, I was not messing around with him.

"You'll like it." He picks the gun back up, turning it on. My teeth clenched together, once he had put it on my skin with no warning.

He fixes his imperfections, I could've sworn I heard him giggle. Fucking giggle.

"Okay princess, you're officially tatted." He picks his phone up, taking a picture.

I looked at the phone.

"You marked me as your own?!"

"Daddy's princess" IN BOLD LETTERS.

"Yeah you like it?" He runs his thumb, over it proud of his work.

"That's staying on me forever!" I screamed, honestly it was quite funny though. But still.

"So, that means you'll know it's true forever." He defended, God as my witness. I will kill him.

"It's kind of cute, but it's also going to have me looking back at it in forty years thinking, what the fuck was going through my husband's mind?!" I got off of the table, staring at him.

"Oh yeah baby, your husband is gonna be proud of this shit." He smirks, smacking my ass.

Who this man?!

I smacked his ass.

He smacks my ass.

We go back and forth.

Oh dear.