‹ ~ Ask here ~ ›

Hello!! Ask my ocs listed down below! ↓

Here are the ocs you can ask (there will be more) [objects]:

Broken Ribbon - A bit shy, but she gets along with objects/people easily. She was born broken for some unknown reason.

Pot - a young object who likes to play alot and is very energetic. He was abandoned by his parents at the age of 5.

Star - They are always angry for some reason. They are very observant and prefers to be alone most of the time.

New Moon - He likes to comfort his friends when they are feeling down. He likes to hang out with his friends alot. Hes one of the only objects with powers. His power is to grow as limbs, he can literally give himself limbs as many as he wants!

Stormy / Storm Cloud - He is a very kind object. He helps everyone whenever he can. Stormy likes to hang out with Pot alot. He takes care of Pot like hes his little brother, and will to anything to protect him.

Carpet - She is normally seen with Hair Clip alot and rarely talks with others. She is very mysterious.

Christmas Ornament - She is always left behind and forgotten by (almost) everyone. New Moon usually comes by to check if she's ok and tries to confort her.

Jar - Is a mute female who is the same age as Christmas Ornament. They both like to hang out and both of them look out for eachother.

Chocolate Candy - She is normally seen with Broken Ribbon and is helping her get a bit confident. She is very supportive of everyone but also quite clumsy.

-

The Music Notes and Rest - They're all stuck in a large field and they are all sticking together no matter what happens. All of them are pretty young. But one Rest is not acting like herself.

(descriptions of the Notes and Rest will be coming soon =))

- { Recommend/Created by friends} -
• excluding Hair Clip

Rainbow Ribbon - is a gay male and is siblings with Broken Ribbon. She is forgetful and kinda reckless.

Hair Clip - Very energetic as well. She is very social and likes to talk with objects/people alot. No one knows where she and Carpet came from.

Icey - One of the ocs that was made by my friends. He likes to mess around with the other objects around them.

Sketchpad - She likes to hang out with everyone but mostly Sketchbook. She is very optimistic and is a extrovert. Also one of the ocs my friends made.

Sketchbook - They are shy and mostly sticks with Sketchpad for most of the time.

Ping Pong Ball - He always takes things too seriously. Hes smart and usually sits alone to study.

Mask - Normally quiet and isolates herself from the others. She is sometimes seen bleeding through her cracks when feeling negative emotions.

Moon Lamp - The daughter of New Moon and Star. She likes to eat and play. Her parents are unaware of her since they were told that she had died

Pillow - Is very talkative and sometimes gets scolded by Ellie if he gets "too annoying". He is the youngest of the Pillow family

Square Pillow - She the middle child. She likes to where sunglasses even if they're indoors. Is mostly confident when in challenges.

Cute Pillow - The oldest of the Pillow family. Despite her being older, she is shorter than her siblings. She usually goes to her friends and doesn't talk to the others. She is like a preppy girl. (Never thought I'd be saying that ;-;)

Chocolate Spread - He is KINDA similar to Spongy! (from bfdi) He is well respected. He is often seen sitting down and often talking to close friends.

Basketball (Call him Basket to avoid confusion) - He also likes to wear sunglasses. He often asks stupid questions when bored to annoy others, especially with Square Pillow.

Shuttle - He often calls himself "master". He kind of narcissistic and likes to annoy Hair Clip. Hes often being shipped with Sketchpad for some reason.

Cloud - He is Storm Cloud's Twin. He likes to wear a cap everywhere. He is kind and is famous. He had left Storm Cloud because he had to go somewhere else with their father. He had left when both of them were only 10 years old.

[Human ocs or atleast, not an object]
[Gacha ocs]

y0url0c4lp3rs0n/3l1sh (Elish) - Is an alternate version of the creator (me). She is more calm than the creator herself. She has a liking for seeing people die and sometimes kills for entertainment.
Edit : her nickname will be Ellie to reduce the confusion in the future =)

Layla - Has all powers but doesn't know how to use most of them. Died at the age of 23 after being brutally slaughtered by 1 person (is immortal now). She is normally mysterious but deeply cares for most people.

More coming soon..

____

Wow- im too lazy to add the rest- but that is all for now.

Feel free to ask on the other chapters as well if you're too lazy to go here ;-;

Sorry if my english is bad, english isnt my first language.