Destined Past

Wish is a girl who loves shiny things and a boy named Lyvson, the boy that loves the dark sky.

Both of them have opposite liking's but there was one thing that changed about them....

Once there was a festival named Star Tradition, the celebration of one Star God who sacrificed they're lives in the past. They would watch the stars until morning and talk to they're loved one's.

One night there was a very strange and odd night, The sky went all dark and there was no star's, The citizens were sad just because no star even showed up!. Everything changed and became badluck, but there was a solution solved by the mystery, they would need a girl to save the world, a girl that has a Yellow and a  Green eye and a long strand of white hair.

They needed to find the girl who has that to give joy back to the city.

20 years later....

Margarettte : Hi bff!

Wish : hello..

Margarette : you seem quiet today? What's wrong?

Wish : nothing

Margarette : hm... is it ur Ex?

Wish : huh? Ah! No..

Margarette : U sure girl?

Wish : *sighs* fine yeah...

Margarette : poor you...

(FLASHBACK)

Max (Ex-bf) : Babe ill go to the nearby store

Wish : oh, Can i come?

Max : No need i can go by myself..

Wish : Why?

Max : I want to be with myself.

Wish : oh ok

(In mind of Wish)

Wish : i bet He has a Mistress. Ill go spy on him.

Wish followed and followed Max to see what's going on, Finally Wish got an answer, Max droved to a house.

Wish was stunned to speak.

Wish decided to come into the house and confront them.

Max and his Mistress was shocked, Wish broke up on Max and yelled at him.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Margarette : Dont worry girl, He doesn't deserve you...

Wish : Pshh.....

___________________________________________

To be continued.