Chapter 19

"Have you seen Jungkook?" Seokjin asked Hoseok as they were about to leave their last class for the day.

Upon hearing the question, Yoongi answered instead for Hoseok. "I saw him following Rosè. I heard she said they meet at the back of the gym."

Seokjin's eyes widened and he suddenly felt a pang in his chest.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi with big eyes, as if asking why he said that and Yoongi was panicking not knowing the reason why Hoseok is getting mad.

"I need to check on him." Seokjin said in a low voice. He took Jungkook's things and was about to leave but Hoseok held his wrist.

"We'll go with you." Hoseok said.

"We are?" Yoongi asked looking at Hoseok and when he saw his friend's reaction towards his question, he said "ah, yes we are."

They walked together to the gym and Seokjin felt like his heart was about to explode. He thinks this is a wrong decision but how would he even be able to go home without Jungkook. He even left his things to prioritize that girl when he said he's not interested with her.

"Liar." Seokjin mumbled.

"What was that?" Hoseok asked as he was walking beside Seokjin.

"Oh, n-nothing." Seokjin said and tried to smile at Hoseok.

As they entered the school's gymnasium, they did not find anyone.

"No one's here. Are you sure you heard it right, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi thought for a while. "Yeah, I am pretty sure she said here, unless this University have more than one gymnasium." He said.

"I'm pretty sure this is the only one." Hoseok answered.

Seokjin breathed out as he realized that Rosè and Jungkook are not together. His nerves were suddenly calmed.

He smiled and said, "he might be looking for us now. It looks like they are not here. Let's go back to the room?" He said to his friends then looked at his phone. Jungkook still did not read his last message asking where he was and he started to get worried. He was about to turn around when he caught a silhouette of someone at the back of the gym. "W-wait." Seokjin said.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at him. When they saw where he was looking at, they also looked at the same direction and that's when they saw Jungkook and Rosè talking.

"Oh there they are. J---" Yoongi said trying to call Jungkook but his mouth was covered suddenly by Hoseok's hand.

The three of them froze when they saw what was happening in front of them. Jungkook and Rosè are kissing each other at the back of the gymnasium.

Rosè's hands are on Jungkook's neck, as she pulled him closer.

Seokjin looked away and was about to cry but Hoseok pulled him to hide somewhere when Jungkook was about to look at them and stopped the kiss.

They went near them to hear their conversation.

"I have to go, Rosè." Jungkook said.

"Why? We are enjoying our time here." Rosè answered.

"It's already the end of my class and I need to go home." Jungkook answered.

"You can stay at my place tonight." Rosè said seductively.

"I can't."

"You're so hard to get, but I enjoyed the kiss. Thank you." Rosè said.

The three did not hear any response from Jungkook.