One-Arrival

Lance, son of Charles McClain woke up from his tent. His sister, allura woke up aswell. They both were secretly waterbenders. The very last waterbenders in their area. Their father had to go to a dangerous mission leaving both of them in charge. Sadly, their mother died because of a fire bender attack.

"Good morning!" Lance enlightening

"Good morning lance" allura exclaimed

"Another day. A beautiful day today! My guts are telling me we should go out fishing today! We might get back enough fish for some other families too!"

"Yeah, your right. Come on, get ready" said allura

Lance and allura got their fishing tools and said bye to Gran Gran

"My Gran Gran! We will be back with goods!" Said lance

"Bye sweethearts. Come back safe!"

Lance and allura went to the fishing area where they always find fish.

When they were paddling, to be more specific lance paddling. They took the wrong current and ended in another fishing area. They were unknown of any information this area had other than it being very icey.

"Hey allura, use your water bending to get to that icy island over their!"

"You know that I don't practice as much as you do. I'm busy at home with the other mothers and younger children. You go fishing with the men. They say that you are useful help because of your bending"

"Thank you allura but sometimes, it's best to let people try things"

"Alright"

Allura got up and positioned herself. Their boat was moving! But wait, it wasn't allura who was doing it, it was something else-

"Good job allura! Y-your doing quite well! We are moving. Moving very, very fast..?"

"T-that's, not me, lance" said allura

Lance and allura was driving on a very strong current.

"Over there! A island of ice. We are almost there, if we get closer, we can jump!" Exclaimed lance

"Jump!" Said allura

Lance and allura luckily jumped but their boat was too far away.

"W-what is that?"

Lance and allura saw a big icy ball, it looked like someone was in there

Then, it cracked, cracked again, and once more.

"Uh, lance?"

Lance was too busy. He manage to bring their boat back.

"LANCE."

Allura screamed so loud that the ice ball completely cracked.

"Uh, allura?"

There was a flash. Then, a human in the flash. He had black hair, and a scar on his face. Then, a ray of light shined from the ball.

"Lance?! Are you there!? Hello!" Exclaimed allura

"Over here!"

Allura ran to lances voice only to see him carrying a boy a little taller than him.

"Uh, lance. Who is he?"

"I don't know. He came with a sky lion."

"Lance, we don't know who is is. Lets just leave him. He's lost"

"Allura. You know you can't say that. He looks around my age! Let's take him back home. Please...?"

"Ugh, fine. But don't say I didn't warn ya"

Allura, lance, and the boy came home.

"Look! Their back!" A kid said

"Gran gran! We found some boy in an icy ball. We need to heal him" lance exclaimed

"Take him to the healers. They'll deal with him" said gran gran

10 minutes pasts.

Keith's pov:

ugh, where am I? I need to leave.

Keith leaves the tent.

Keith saw a bunch of kids running around.

They all look so happy, keith thought.

"Hey! Who are you?!" Screamed allura. "I told you kids to stay alert!"

"Sorry captain allura" the kids said.

"Allura? Have you seen the kid?"

"Stay back lance. Now, who are you?!"

"Im keith. Have you seen my flying lion?"

"Flying lion?" Asked allura.

"Yeah! My flying lion! Flying. Lion? Red? Have you seen my flying bison?"

Silence came.

"Here, let me show you,"

Keith blew his whistle. Then his flying lion, Red came.

"See? Flying lion!" Said keith

"This is my flying brother,lance." Said allura sarcastically.

"Lovely to meet you lance. Do you by any chance know how to fly?"

"She's kidding, I don't fly."

"Then who are you?"

"Lance, Shes allura."

"Well lovely to meet you both, lovely to meet you too, lance"

Lotors pov:

Did you see that? That day of light! Head to that direction!

"Prince lotor, why are we heading to the light?" Said lotor's auntie, Hernerva.

"Dont you understand, auntie? That ray leads to the avatar. See? Its around that water tribe over there!"

"What makes you so certain, lotor."

"I've been looking for the avatar for 3 years, I will search every hint, every crack of the universe. I will find the avatar, and when I do, I'll finally get my honor back from father"

"..."

"Yes, Prince lotor."