Shatter me fan smut

If u know me no u don't

Shatter me smut :)
I feel that I've been robbed in shatter me as much as I love the book. I wish there was smut and since I can't find anyone who wrote good shatter me smut I'll just do it myself. I do not claim any of these characters or this plotline. Tyyyy

(THIS IS SO FUCKING BAD IDK HOW TO WRITE SMUT OK THIS US MY FIRST TIME RLY ALSO IM SURE I MISSPELLED A FEW THINGS)

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Aaron smashes his lips
into mine with so much passion and aggression and it fills
my insides with butterflies.I grip his hair and tug it the way I know he likes and he grips my hips and let's out a deep moan that travels through me.

He breaks the kiss and stares at me with his blue ass orbs "Fuck baby u don't know what you do to me" I hum massaging his scalp and staring at his lips wanting to feel them again. He seems to read my mind and kisses me again softly this time he tugs my shirt up wanting me to lift my arms up to take it off.

I do so leaving me in a lace bra set that looks amazing on me bc Warner picked it out. He goes back to kissing me and eases me backwards to where a bed is conveniently at and laying me down.

He moves from my lips to my jaw and to the shell of my ear and it makes me think the most unholy thoughts. He sucks on my neck and I can't help but let out a light moan when I feel his bulge press into my stomach. He groans kissing to my collarbone unclipping my bra which he tosses across the room and stares at my breasts.

He sucks one nipple into his mouth while pinching and needing the other. My back arches off the bed and I let out a moan at he groans against my chest he keeps going down to my abdomen and he taps my thigh
wanting me to lift my hips so he can ease my sweatpants and underwear off.

He kisses the insides of my thighs as I grow wetter I squirm getting impatient as he leaves hickeys along my thighs getting closer and closer to where I want his mouth. "Aaron"I whine wanting his mouth already and he chuckles "is there something wrong love?" He stares up at me as I prop myself on my elbows furrowing my brows and looking down at him "please baby."

He blows on my pussy further fucking with me for no reason. "Please what love? Tell me what u need" he stares at me massaging my legs." "I need your mouth please baby" he looks satisfied with my response as he finally gives me what I want licking me between my folds attaching his lips into my clit and tugging causing me to throw my head back and moan pushing my face more into the mattress.

Warners face groans into me as I wrap my legs around Warners head the pleasure almost becoming too much.He continues to eat my pussy like it's his last meal and and can't focus, I can't think,I can't breathe I can't function as I feel my orgasm build.

Warner grips my hips seeming to be lost in the taste as he moans in me causing me to shatter with a load moan my eyes falling closed.Aaron uses one hand to hold me down as a spasm and shake.He keeps going until I can't even remember my name I'm moaning and writhing against his mouth as he holds me down and continues his torture.I feel and hear how wet I am I feel another orgasm coming in.

It feels like I'm dying, but if this were my execution, I would be dying the happiest woman alive.I scream as my second orgasm crashes into me and I continue shaking until I can't feel my limbs anymore.

Warner stands at the foot of the bed removing his pants and his boxers freeing his intimidating length (I have an essay due and I'm writing this shit) Aaron then crawls back on the bed coming on top of me as he crashes his lips onto mine.

"I could eat you all day love" he says in such a raspy and hot way another orgasm doesn't feel as bad anymore. he continues to kiss me and then he questions if I'm ready to continue as I close my eyes and nod my head yes. Warner aligns his length with my entrance and we both moan at the feeling.

Aaron starts rubbing his tip against my slit causing me to grow wetter. If he doesn't get in me I'm gonna come again. "Open your eyes love" I open my eyes and stare into his as he eases into me and I clench around him moaning as he moans from the sudden pussy squeeze???(shi idk I'm a virgin) Aaron pulls out halfway and thrusts into me burying his face into my neck as he moans softly and continues his thrusts i moan and wrap my legs around his hips as He increases his speed.

I moan as he smashes his lips onto mine I can hear the sound of our bodies slapping together as waves of euphoria pulse through me "Aaron" I moan his name as I scratch my nails along his back and he moans against my neck ruthlessly fucking me. "Fuck baby u feel amazing" he says into my neck as I throw my head back and moan my body shaking below him and I release.

He stills his movements as I clench around him dragging out the pleasure overstimulating me and I whimper as he kisses me softly. He says my name over and over like he's worshipping it "you look so fucking amazing like this "Warner says as we puts his forehead to mine.He must read the love and lust in my eyes bc he starts speeding up again as my legs start shaking around Warners hips.

Warner kisses me and he doesn't stop until I'm coming around him one last time tonight seeing stars behind my eyelids as Warner quickly follows moaning and collapsing on top of me.

I give up ._.