~The present~ *ritzneer involved* hope u love it~<3

(i tried to make a cover for this but its hard and im not very good at art im a beginner artist so it was hard:( so i just gave up but i posted this since im taking FOREVER to post/upload the next chapter of my series bc i just got nothing rn sry guys:( but i hope u enjoy this one<3)

Veneer was talking to vels on the phone then velvet got an idea she told veneer that they should do a xmas party just the four of them and veneer agreed. *later that day* velvet and orchid showed up at veneer and kidritz house. They knocked, then veneer opened the door and let them in. There were some cute little xmas decorations in the house, also some food and drinks, velvet:ahh! veneer it's soo good to see u again it's been awhile", veneer: me too! i missed u soo much!" They both hugged then veneer gave orchid a hug as well while Ritz was just giving them handshakes. they all played a lot of fun games that were xmas edition, listened to some music and danced to it as well then they all ate a lot of food since it was xmas, they all had lots of fun all day together then it was time for orchid and velvet to leave since it was getting late. they all said their goodbyes and gave each other xmas hugs. When velvet and orchid went outside and then veneer closed the door they went into action they decided to wait until it was more late but not too late where veneer and ritz were already sleeping. they heard that ritz went into the shower and then velvet used the spare key veneer gave her a while ago *veneer forgot he gave her a key* Then velvet and orchid sneaked into veneers house and hid before he saw them. He was cleaning up after the xmas party they just had, then veneer noticed the door was opened. Veneer: what the fuck? i swear i locked and closed the door when velvet and orchid left." he whispered to himself he just shrugged it off and went to close and lock it again and that's when velvet and orchid jumped on him before veneer could scream anything velvet quickly taped his mouth shut then they put on a revealing sexy xmas outfit on veneer, velvet did his makeup *a little bit but not too much* did his hair then they put him in a big enough box for him to fit veneer moved a lot trying to break free but velvet and orchid taped his hands together and his legs as well as they put him in the box they wrapped the box in a cute xmas pattern then they quickly put veneer into his bed and as soon as they heard the shower turn off they quickly closed the door but left a little creak so they could peak in there to see what was going to happen but not big enough to notice it. Then when Ritz got out of the bathroom after his shower he saw the huge xmas present, he checked on the tag that was on the big present. it said " this is a very ~special gift~ please open it carefully it is fragile" the gift said it was from unknown but ritz didn't care much he thought it was from veneer so he opened it then he saw veneer in a cute lil sexy xmas outfit with some soft makeup and his hair also was amazing veneer was blushing a lot since ritz found him like this *the sexy xmas outfit was revealing, the color was red and it was revealing veneers stomach,shoulders,chest and it came with a mini skirt as well and some black tights and cute little ribbons on the mini skirt*ritz was blushing like crazy since he has never seen veneer like this then he started to smirk ritz took veneer out of the box then veneer murmured "hey ritzy can u pls fucking untie me and get this tape off me" but since veneer had tape on his mouth ritz couldnt make out what he just said but ritz didnt care and started to take off the sexy xmas outfit veneer was wearing then ritz took of the tape that was on his mouth but before veneer could even speak ritz started to kiss him, both their tongue's where touching. velvet and orchid started blushing like crazy on how it was going velvet covered her eyes since she knew what they were going to do but she was curious on how it was going to go so she opened her fingers a bit so she could see. Then after Ritz gave veneer a kiss he put the tape back on veneer. Veneer then started to blush like crazy when he saw ritz take off his shirt and his pants while ritz was taking off his clothes he was smirking then he took off veneers underwear and velvet immediately turned away because she didn't want to see her brother's private parts.. So did orchid but then they turned to look at them again but using their hands to cover their parts. then ritz started to suck veneers dick and that made veneer go crazy, veneer started blushing like crazy, started to get a little hot and moaned a LOT then ritz stopped and started to put his hand around veneers dick then started to make his hand go up and down. Veneer: ahh~ nngh~ oh- fuck!." Veneer stuttered as Ritz went faster and faster. Ritz: come on vinnie~ cum for me~." as ritz said that veneer came then ritz smirked. Velvet and orchid had their jaws dropped and they were red as a tomato but they continued to watch them. Then Ritz started to take off his own underwear then told veneer to suck it! Veneer nodded and veneer started to suck his dick until he came. After Ritz came, Ritz said "veneer honey do u mind turning around on ur knees for me~?" he said in a soothing voice, veneer nodded while blushing so fucking hard ritz then started to get closer to him then closer and closer~ eventually ritz put his cock in veneer then veneer moaned lightly then ritz started to go faster, faster and FASTER and veneer was a MOANING MESS. veneer:AHH~ NNGH~~ FUCK..- RITZ". Ritz didn't care and just continued, veneer was breathing so HEAVILY. veneer: FUCK UR..UR .. FUCKING ME SO FAST...auh~ aah~mmmgh~~ keep going ritzy~~". Then veneer and ritz exploded in cum. ritz: holy fuck thats a lot of cum, shit that means i gotta go to the shower again.. But I guess it doesn't matter rn~". As ritz said in his mind they were both outta breath especially veneer. Veneer: hey *huff* ritzy can we try *huff* another position~?." Ritz nodded, then Ritz layed on the bed while veneer got on top of him, then veneer got on top of ritz dick and started going up and down on it. Veneer: augh~ fuck- this feels so good~" veneer said under his breath ritz moaned a little bit then veneer went faster then ritz started to moan more but not much than veneer. Ritz: mmngh fu- fuck veneer ur really good at this-~!. Veneer just kept going until they both cummed and when they did veneer let out one last light moan. Veneer: Augh! augh..~ *huff huff*. Veneer looked tired and so did Ritz. They both adjusted themselves, cuddled up and fell asleep.