First night[10]

As the morning sun painted the room with the warm glow, Prerna succumbed  to the cosiness of the couch ,drifting into a light dose. When a persistent knock on the door intrupted her sleep  ignoring it at first she rolled over attempting to continue napping.

Suddenly, a loud thud echoed  in the room...
"Dhaaaaaadaaammmm"

With the startled gasp, she found herself sprawled on the floor a sharp twinge of paint shooting through her side ."Oooooucccchhh." She groaned her voice laced with frustration and discomfort ,the word escaping her lips like an voluntary reflex.

Summoning her strength Prerna pushed herself up,her legs wobbled due to tiredness and sleep. The moment she remembers her reason for cosy couch sleeping "Abhimanyu ,"she  shouted.

□□□□□□
  Wedding night (Flashback)

After muttering some curse everyone moved towards their room. Ruchika helped Prerna with attire. As they were walking towards guest room a voice from behind stopped both the girls on track.

"Prerna baby listen! " Ishan's voice halted them.

Prerna turned towards his ex fiance. Rolling her eyes at his pale face. Ruchika walked towards her room . Taking permission from Prerna via gestures.

"Yes?

" I just want to apologize from you, mujhe tume chodke nahi  jana chaiya tha,  I'm accepting my mistake." Ishan pleaded.

"Okay and,"

"I want to correct my mistake, give me a chance, please!" He was looking verge on breaking.
But it's not his pleading she noticed it was man behind Ishan throwing dagger towards duo non other than his shy Husband.

Yup!shy

why because Prerna saw his face becoming red when she used se* word for them.

"Look !Ishan you choose to walk away not me ,so their is nothing left from my side."

" No, I will win you back Prerna, you are not  understanding me I was not ready for relationship,you owe me a chance ."

" I owe you nothing. "
"She owe you nothing."
Two voices heard in corridor.

Abhimanyu took long stride Prerna and put a hand around her tiny waist possessively.

Before Prerna could open her mouth! Abhimanyu again start speaking more like claiming his right on her.

"This is last time Im speaking to you , She is my wife now you have to respect that realtion now. What happened between you is now a past . You chossed to walk away not her or me."

"But Bhai apki v mrzi Nahi thi abb kyun aap yes Kar rhe ho......Ishan mumbled.

"Ishan ,I think I made myself pretty clear now if you excuse us it's our wedding night." Abhimanyu dragged Prerna towards his bedroom in main wing .

Sulking Ishan walked towards his room opposite direction.

Abhimanyu bedroom

"Mr.Rajvansh leave my hand." Prerna wiggled in his hold.

"Sit down." Abhimanyu said leaving her hand.

Both settled on the bed creating safe distance between them.

"Look I like apologize for whole chaos happened today, I had no plan for  marriage few weeks ago but due to my mother's wish I said yes to a proposal.
I was ready to comprises with other girl but Ishan's fight and his hide seek game left me with only option to marry you and secure my brother's realtion." Abhimanyu said.