4. Run or have fun ❤️‍🔥

"Enjoying yourselves I see?" Lee Know's voice sounds scary. But what's much scarier is the mischievous smirk on his face. Your eyes quickly travel away from his eyes, avoiding to get him mad. "We...She..." Han nervously tries to explain himself but gets interrupted by Lee. "Words ain't gonna save you, love." Lee speaks softly as his enjoyment is clearly audible in his voice.

You're still staring at the tiny waves sloshing against the white bathtub rim. Avoiding Lee's eyes at all cost while Lee still stares straight into your soul. "Then...W..what can we do?" You stutter. Finally Lee let's go of the back of your head, leaving you with a better opportunity of looking away from him. "Hmmm.... What could you do?" The sound of Lee's laughter after he speaks these words makes you automatically look at the man. Lee has one hand under his chin, slowly caressing his own jawline with his thumb. The other hand is on the bathtub rim. As he leans forward on the edge, he looks up thoughtfully. "What could you do?" He repeats his sentence with a whispered tone. But then Lee's eyes suddenly fall on you. And this time you don't look away, because that look... That look is so different from normal. Not angry, not lustful, but mysterious.

For a moment, Lee stares at you without saying a word. Meanwhile, you hear Han's breath quicken behind you. He is probably scared, which is very understandable. The moment your attention moves from Lee to Han, Lee starts talking again. Which causes your attention to focus on Lee again. "Since words are not the solution, maybe you guys should show it with actions." Lee lets his hand slide off his chin as his eyes go from you to Han. His lips are slightly parted as Lee stares ahead. As if he is thinking about something. "Why don't you guys give me a little show? Hmmm?" The last mumble that comes out of Lee's mouth sounds sexy but dominant. It wasn't actually a question but a command.

Slowly you turn your head and look in Han's direction. By now, Han is already looking at you with big, questioning eyes. Afraid of what's to come. Lee doesn't want you to IT with Han, will he? Your thoughts, however, are interrupted by Lee's voice. Once again sounding dominant, but a lot closer to your ear than you expected. Magnifying your eyes while Han's do the same. "Why are you suddenly so quiet? I gave you the choice, didn't I?" With the same slow movement you just turned your head towards Han, you now turn your face back towards the dominant man. And to your not so great surprise but great fear, Lee's face is only a few inches away from yours. "C...choice?" Do you whisper? The way Lee's eyes enlarge as he turns his head slightly does make it clear to you that the comment you just made was a stupid one. He sighs once which causes his warm breath to land on your face. For a moment, you close your eyes. As if that ensures Lee is not so close for a moment. His laughter and pleasure is already audible again but this time even palpable through his hand suddenly resting on your shoulder. "You had a choice before I brought you here. You could've run away, but you decided to hide inside a box. You could have run, but you choose to have fun. Now bare it." Lee almost spits the last three words out, not hiding his irritation anymore.

Slowly, he rubs your shoulder. For a moment you hold your breath as he stops rubbing at the spot of your bra strap. With one finger he taps the strap while sliding his other two fingers under it. Slowly, he lets two fingers slide over your skin as he follows the bra strap down. Making shivers run down your spine as you think about what can possibly happen. He caress down until he arrives at the laced elastic band of your bra. You expected him to open your bra. But he doesn't. You open your eyes in relief, allowing the oxygen you just hold in to leave your mouth.

But then Lee roughly pulls his hand away, causing your bra strap to slap against your skin. A cry of pain comes out of your mouth as you look in Lee's direction. But you are already met by a pair of naughty eyes. Why is he playing with you? As if he can read your thoughts, he answers them immediately. "I told you your place. You better fucking take your place."

Lee stands up, crossing his arms as he takes a step back. You and the boy behind you just watch as the sexy man leans back, taking a seat of the sink with just one buttock. As one of his feet dangle in the air and the other one remains on the floor. "And about your little show..." There's a moment of silence before Lee continues his sentence. The silence is loud, and seems to take forever due to the high amount of nervous rushing through your body. Your eyes slowly gaze over the pretty wall paintings, hoping they will distract you from this situation.

"Sweetie." The man's voice sounds sweet but mean at the same time. "Why don't you wash him for me? I could do it myself, but I think I would love to see you do it for me." You blink a few times as you proces his words. Wash up Han? "B...but my hands?" Questionable you look at Lee Know, only to see his hand slide inside his pocket. And not even a second later he makes his way towards you as he takes something out of his suit jacket. The oh-so-familiar light reflection falling on the object makes it immediately clear that it is the knife again. No, not again! You think to yourself as you automatically squeeze your eyes shut. And not just your eyes, your lips are currently pressing together as well while you wait to see what will come next. All you know is that it's not much good.

"Tick...tick...tick..." The sound of Lee's ring tapping on the bathtub rim penetrates your brain. "Why so scared sweetie?" Even before you can answer, you feel a tug on your wrists. With a slash, Lee cuts the rope that was still around your wrists all this time. Making the water surrounding your wrists splash up against your back. To your relief, this time he doesn't cut your skin open and even takes a step backwards. Only when you hear his footsteps fade away do you dare to open your eyes again. As soon as Lee Know takes his seat on the washbasin again in the same position as before, you realise what's in store for you.

Only now do you notice that Lee Know has placed a bottle of soapy water next to you on the bathtub rim. You immediately understand what he wants and stretch your arms out from behind your back. For a moment, you fold your hands together to snap all your fingers once. The pain in your wrists from the cutting rope is intense, but by now you are used to it. "Hurry up." Is all Lee has to say to put you in action. As if his words are some kind of 'on' button for you. Maybe he's right, maybe he really is controlling you like a toy.

As soon as you open the cap of the bottle, the seductive citrus scent emerges from the bottle. Without wasting too much time, you squeeze a big blob from the bottle and drop it on your hand. The scent intensifies as soon as you spread the soap a little over your hands. For a moment you hesitate and look at Han questioningly. But Han immediately nods fiercely yes and gives you permission to do it. As if he knows Lee might have another extreme mood switch if it all takes too long.

Carefully, you place both hands on Han's shoulders. Then you gently rub the suds on his neck. Each movement making sure to put as little pressure as possible on Han's skin. As if he were made of glass. Because you're afraid he'll get too much into it otherwise. The idea of Lee staring at you with a delighted expression feels scary. But somewhere too, right? But soon your thoughts are everywhere but Lee. Because your hands are currently massaging the suds over Han's bare chest. The pale yellow suds form little bubbles that gently snap with every hand movement you make. Which makes for a soothing sound. Yet the sound is not really what you are focusing on right now. Because Han's chest... why is he so handsome? Your feelings for him don't diminish as soon as you move your hands to his abs. Slowly you rub the artwork on his abdomen as you look up. Han has his eyes closed and holds his lips together stiffly. Whether he is scared, in pain or enjoying it. You can't tell.

"Naghhh." A moan escapes from Han's lips. Making you remove your hands from his body immediately. Did you rub too low? You think to yourself as Han opens his eyes. Looking at your with a disappointed but also a guilty look in his eyes. But the look on his face changes immediately into fear as soon as he looks at Lee Know. You can tell Han is looking at the man behind you. But you can't find the courage to turn around as well, too afraid of what's to come. But there is no need for you to see what's coming. Because you can feel it right now... The oh so familiar feeling of the cold object, slowly tracing your skin.

Get ready for chapter foive✨ Coming out soon x